Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game) (Read 78128 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game)

Reply #75
Coach doesn't have the players. On such a big occasion to dish that up for him implies so. It only means one course of action really. Question is when?

This^^^^^
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #76
 Liam Jones OMG….what a joke….this guy was useless at the Dogs playing 2nds because he was a waste of space…can't kick won't chase..and drops 1/3 marks…we draft him and get all the hype that he's training the house down and he's awesome….faaark I'm sick of this pre season crape on dud recruits…..he is a complete spud

Reply #77
Nothing to do with the Coach.
Just a total lack of desire and ability.
Jesus could have coached them tonight and they probably would have done worse.

The player that sickened me the most, was Gibbs.

I felt like running out on the ground, grabbing him by that fkn stupid pony tail, and strangling him with it.

The only reason that I didn't do it, is because he's such a weak anal orifice, that he would have let me. And Gibbs aint worth doing hard time over.

Reply #78
There was a bit of play where a Collingwood player effected a spoil, the balls spills to Gibbs in the middle of the ground who is then tackled by the player who spoiled, about 10 minutes into the first. Gibbs cspills the ball, it is taken away (same player?) and Collingwood score a point.

I knew right then our only chance was if Collingwood fell asleep, bored  from our play or if the Hulkster grabbed a steel chair, took the field and started smashing Pies players.

You could almost see our players give it up...

Reply #79
Liam Jones OMG….what a joke….this guy was useless at the Dogs playing 2nds because he was a waste of space…can't kick won't chase..and drops 1/3 marks…we draft him and get all the hype that he's training the house down and he's awesome….faaark I'm sick of this pre season crape on dud recruits…..he is a complete spud

Jones makesa mockery of the culture argument.

Reply #80
WTF….Wood and Warnock in the same side…OMG and the Boult dropped….forward line was Ellard as our target after Hendo went down…..what a joke…didn't Walker kick 50+ 2-3 years back?…yet he plays back flank…

Is coaching that hard? Sheesh….build a goal to goal spine and work around it…I'm still gagging on Kane Lucas pick 9 soft outside shirker v pick 12 Daniel Talia All Australian CHB…makes me puke…thats massive incompetence on list management

Reply #81
Nothing to do with the Coach.
Just a total lack of desire and ability.
Jesus could have coached them tonight and they probably would have done worse.

The player that sickened me the most, was Gibbs.

I felt like running out on the ground, grabbing him by that fkn stupid pony tail, and strangling him with it.

The only reason that I didn't do it, is because he's such a weak anal orifice, that he would have let me. And Gibbs aint worth doing hard time over.

;D that's a bloody funny and accurate post

Reply #82
Whilst our players were limp, insipid and lethargic, SAME must be said for the Coaching - or lack thereof.

If the players have no f...g idea what they're supposed to be doing ie to counter the Pies rolling maul whose fault is that?!!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #83
Buckley, a disgrace.
Gibbs, a worse disgrace.
Walker, did he play?
Jaksh went for a latte and didn't come back.
Henderson, injured calf in the last 5 minutes last week against the Saints, should not have played.
Whiley, was that the assistant coach out there? He probably should have been, he would have done a better job.
Ellard, just not up to it.
Jones, words fail me.
Bell, disappeared.
Warnock tapped to the opposition at least 13 times that i counted.

The good. Cripps gave everything, as did Judd and Simpson.

Rowe, tried as hard as I've ever seen him against an opponent who was spoon fed. Has been shocking for the previous 4 rounds, expect him to go back to that form from next week.

Docherty and Touhey tried hard. Curnow, was Curnow.

Armfield, in and out more than a bloke and his missus on their wedding night.

Murphy, ok till the finger popped, then he gave the finger to the supporters by going for a break.

The fact is, that this is a very limited team. However, we have had limited teams before, but at least they have given us something. Compare this effort to the one against Geelong last year, when we nearly won.

Put in Yarran, Menzel, a fully fit Kreuzer and Thomas, and I still reckon they would have been as week as they were tonight.

There is something radically wrong with these blokes.

Gutless, couldn't care less attitude, symptomatic of a club in total disarray.

What hurts even more, is that they don't give a shiiiite about us, the people who go to work every day, have bills and mortgages and struggle to buy a membership, so that those mongrels can get an average of $250,000 a year each.

Next week, I'm taking my grandson who is 5, to see his first game. Win lose or draw, that will be it for me.

Until I see a sustained effort for the rest of the year, yes, lose, but at least make us proud that you gave it your all, I will not go to a game, and I certainly will not pay the hundreds of dollars that it costs me to support that useless weak mob next year.

So Don't bother getting Juddy or anyone else to ring me next December.

Like you at the office in Carlton, who forgot to man the phones when people were trying to join, my phone will be unattended. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Reply #84
I mentioned Gibb's ponytail the other day……Looks like an LA Real Estate agent….. what a tool…stop taking the 700k and get a proper haircut and get your hands dirty like last year…when u gave us a proper year and won the B and F…………

Stand up!!!!

Reply #85

What hurts even more, is that they don't give a shiiiite about us, the people who go to work every day, have bills and mortgages and struggle to buy a membership, so that those mongrels can get an average of $250,000 a year each.

This.!!!!

Where is the RESPECT - FOR SOMETHING, ANYTHING, SOMEONE, ANYONE.

Other Clubs have it with players as young as ours so it's not the Gen Y thing..... but it's pervasive and it's ugly and it's decimating this great club.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #86
ps surely those blokes are ashamed about their performance tonight. Surely?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #87

Next week, I'm taking my grandson who is 5, to see his first game. Win lose or draw, that will be it for me.

Until I see a sustained effort for the rest of the year, yes, lose, but at least make us proud that you gave it your all, I will not go to a game, and I certainly will not pay the hundreds of dollars that it costs me to support that useless weak mob next year.

So Don't bother getting Juddy or anyone else to ring me next December.

Like you at the office in Carlton, who forgot to man the phones when people were trying to join, my phone will be unattended. >:( >:( >:( >:(

I only just joined today and cos I dont have losts of cash and live interstate I could only afford a 3 game membership. Normally I get the interstate membership, but the blues never come to tassie. That being said if we keep going the way we are I might get lucky jn the next couple of years.
Next week I'll be attending but will be the only game I can get to this year. I couldn't deal losing to the lions.
Mitch will attempt a tackle on Murph, Gibbs will have the opportunity to sheppard but wont wont to get too close to the action so will avoid the sheppard. Mitch will KO Murph in said tackle, kick 4 goals including the sealer and the blues lose by 4pts.

Reply #88
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone put a strong ticket together and get rid of the Board, and all these rich f*ckers like the Pratts, Mathisons and the Doc, get the hell out of the Club and stay out.
I don't give a sh*t if we have to rattle tins to get back the money these knobs put in.
Im sick to bloody death of these a holes treating my Club like their play thing.
We are a joke, and they and the Board at large are at the root of the problem

Reply #89
PERHAPS the playing group and I use that term loosely are jet lagged after their big trip to New Zealand.

How Watson and Casboult can not get a game in our magnificent forward line leaves me almost speechless.

I hear Liam jones trains very well. ....."...............................