Skip to main content
Topic: Blues V Cats - Pre Game - Round 12 (Read 38949 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues V Cats - Pre Game - Round 12

Reply #105
That's fine, I admire your positivity but let's not put the Crows up anywhere near the Cats. One is a premiership contender the other is....well......they are bottom 8 material.

Sorry, you've done this about 4 times now so i have to say something. There are now 18 teams in the comp. So if teams don't make finals, they are not automatically bottom 8....its bottom 10.

I think bottom 8 is a good category (haven't seen Adelaide enough to say if they are or not). It means you're not really a finals contender let alone playing finals.

Reply #106
That's fine, I admire your positivity but let's not put the Crows up anywhere near the Cats. One is a premiership contender the other is....well......they are bottom 8 material.

Sorry, you've done this about 4 times now so i have to say something. There are now 18 teams in the comp. So if teams don't make finals, they are not automatically bottom 8....its bottom 10.

I think bottom 8 is a good category (haven't seen Adelaide enough to say if they are or not). It means you're not really a finals contender let alone playing finals.

I knew someone was going to be pedantic. I was going to right in something along the lines of,
...although in this instance what you say is still valid, previously you have said its either top 8 or bottom 8...

...but i couldn't be bothered. Of course you'd come to his aid.  :P

Reply #107
Well we don't know what he meant and I have used bottom 8 to mean exactly that so just clearing out any ambiguity for my fans out there :P

Reply #108
I don't get it? Isn't bottom 8 bottom 8? :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #109
I have a feeling, we're gonna win this!

Reply #110
I have a feeling, we're gonna win this!

White as the sub? :o
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #111
Thought the same but sick of complaining. Life goes on.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #112
Probably learn a bit about where we go from here this season.
A capitulation and it will be a long dismal year...
Let's just hope for a bit of competitive effort and intensity.

...and a win ;)