Skip to main content
Topic: Our "Line in the Sand" moment! (Read 9625 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Our "Line in the Sand" moment!

Reply #15
I don't agree.  That will simply be repeating history.  Our line in the sand will be drawn when we stop looking at results with players that continually play for themselves and back a person in to rebuild our club from top to bottom.

I can't accept that Mick Malthouse is this bad a coach.  It doesn't fit as the primary issue.  He is failing but this says more about us than him imho.

Of course it does to you. This is the line you've taken from day one, why would you change your mind now? For some of us it's clear cut what the problem was and now most people are starting to realise.

As for applying due diligence to selecting our next coach, how is that history repeating itself?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #16
Didnt we have one of these last year?

Reply #17
Of course it does to you. This is the line you've taken from day one, why would you change your mind now? For some of us it's clear cut what the problem was and now most people are starting to realise.

As for applying due diligence to selecting our next coach, how is that history repeating itself?

Due dilligence is but one factor.

We are this bad.

Playing for the jumper is a mandatory prerequisite for players and anyone who is not, has already the stain of Ratten's blood on their hands.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #18
Due dilligence is but one factor.

We are this bad.

Playing for the jumper is a mandatory prerequisite for players and anyone who is not, has already the stain of Ratten's blood on their hands.

Not really, they played for the jumper in the past, they played for ratts, hell hey even played for Mick in the elim final albeit we still had blokes like Garlett, Robbo, Betts and Waite, all playing huge parts in getting us over the line.

You still haven't answered my my question about due diligence and history repeating itself.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #19
Not really, they played for the jumper in the past, they played for ratts, hell hey even played for Mick in the elim final albeit we still had blokes like Garlett, Robbo, Betts and Waite, all playing huge parts in getting us over the line.

You still haven't answered my my question about due diligence and history repeating itself.
Round 17 2012 vs the Gold Coast says you are flat out wrong.

Paul Hewson

Reply #20
Round 17 2012 vs the Gold Coast says you are flat out wrong.

One game as opposed to 100 others. Sorry mate you need way more than that.

Are you going to address the due diligence question or just pretend it doesn't exist?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #21
One game as opposed to 100 others. Sorry mate you need way more than that.

Are you going to address the due diligence question or just pretend it doesn't exist?

Ask a question.

That is something i put out there last week. I said in the contract thread.

Paul Hewson