Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium (Read 83533 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium

Reply #90
We'll start having success when our side isn't as soft as our supporters. ;D
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #91
Well we know that Levi is willing to launch into a pack knee first, I hope that Gorringe and Phillips have the same mindset

Reply #92
Odds.

Hawks 1.16

Blues 5.00

5.50 if you say 1-39 points.

I'm on!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #93
Yep, would love to see Levi run through him and Hodge, in Q1.

Blues by 22.

It's probably our best chance to beat the Hawks in some time.  Their line up is relatively weak, particularly the forward line, and our team, while lacking some names is close to best 22.  More importantly, Bolton will know the Hawthorn game plan and structures inside out while Clarkson won't have a clue about how Bolton will have us playing.

Blues by 23. :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #95
With some important Hawks missing I'm optimistic, but that's also based on believing the stuff our club has been putting over the preseason! I'm very keen to see how we go.  :)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #96
So its that time of the year again, its only NAB Challange stuff but the feelings the same. The nerves start to build, the tummy starts to tingle. Planning around the night begins. Where do I watch the game? Who will play? Who will miss? Will we unearth a star? Will will realise a horrible mistake was made? Its only praccy match stuff but its where the seeds for the season or in our case, a new beginning, are sown. All the talk and BS stops...for instant, then starts just as quick. Buckle up boys and girls, could be a bumpy ride but one thing's for sure, us Navy folk have been boxed around the ears enough over the years that we are resilient. So many false promises that we are hurt and impatient. But with all this comes another reality, the tide will change, it always does. Will our tide change start tonight? Gee I feckin hope so. We need all the positive stuff over the summer to continue to slowly build and show us there is hope and our tide has changed. Win, lose or draw, the sun will still come up tomorrow with the realisation that its only a game. But what a great game it is.
Go Blues, do us proud.
#UNITED.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #97
So its that time of the year again, its only NAB Challange stuff but the feelings the same. The nerves start to build, the tummy starts to tingle. Planning around the night begins. Where do I watch the game? Who will play? Who will miss? Will we unearth a star? Will will realise a horrible mistake was made? Its only praccy match stuff but its where the seeds for the season or in our case, a new beginning, are sown. All the talk and BS stops...for instant, then starts just as quick. Buckle up boys and girls, could be a bumpy ride but one thing's for sure, us Navy folk have been boxed around the ears enough over the years that we are resilient. So many false promises that we are hurt and impatient. But with all this comes another reality, the tide will change, it always does. Will our tide change start tonight? Gee I feckin hope so. We need all the positive stuff over the summer to continue to slowly build and show us there is hope and our tide has changed. Win, lose or draw, the sun will still come up tomorrow with the realisation that its only a game. But what a great game it is.
Go Blues, do us proud.

#UNITED.

Insert Like button here ----->

Reply #98
you guys are diehard..

I couldn't give 2 F's about tonights game. We have a whole new gameplan and not even played an intra... I want to see some hard running in waves, some unity and the 3 big draft picks show some signs.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #99
you guys are diehard..

I couldn't give 2 F's about tonights game. We have a whole new gameplan and not even played an intra... I want to see some hard running in waves, some unity and the 3 big draft picks show some signs.

You're hard to please  ;)

If you get your wish, we'll win by 24  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #100
you guys are diehard..

THIS
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #101
you guys are diehard..

I just don't want to see anyone in blue going down clutching their knee.......
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #102
Look forward to the game although these are never any sort of indication re where the team will end up in Sept, but my wish list
Casboult has confidence going for marks
Some highlights from Weitering McKay & Currnow so we are confident we have some correct choices
Intensity at the ball
Team spirit

what about you guys?

Reply #103
I want to see Nicky G come out fit and ripped and pick up a lazy 30 touches.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #104
Wietering and McKay omitted .

That leaves Curnow as the only kid selected.

But LP says we're loading up on kids.

What a banana.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................