Skip to main content
Topic: Round 9 Green Shoot of the Week  (Read 8553 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 9 Green Shoot of the Week

Reply #30
I don't think I've seen Jack make green shoot yet. It would be nice if he could get rid of the yips to give himself a chance.

I personally think he has moved beyond green shoot already.

Has all the smarts and tricks to make up for the lack of running power, and is aggressive in the contests.

All the hallmarks of a Silvagni.  Now its just a matter of how good he will be.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #31
Totally agree, Thry.  He just knows how to play footy.  Some solid marks and great smothers in the last couple of weeks as well.

Reply #32
We need to get a strong   forward in the Cameron ,Lynch,Patton, Daniher ,Brown    mould then watch the likes of Silvagni ,Fisher ,stand tall and flourish .Casboult as much as i like him is a one trick pony,maybe they are all ready  at Carlton ie Harry and Kerr I wonder    

Reply #33
We need to get a strong   forward in the Cameron ,Lynch,Patton, Daniher ,Brown    mould then watch the likes of Silvagni ,Fisher ,stand tall and flourish .Casboult as much as i like him is a one trick pony,maybe they are all ready  at Carlton ie Harry and Kerr I wonder  

Harry Mac, Kerr, Jack and Ben Silvagni would be the planning......probably 3 years away before that starts to produce results....need to be patient.

Reply #34
From Mr Baggers
"Willo's efforts throughout the game, and ZF throwing his 11 kilos around in desperation and Samo racking up 10 tackles..."

So true. Our future looks bright. These kids are a pleasure to watch. Hope they inspire their teammates to show the same effort and commitment.

Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.