Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 13: Post Game Patter: Carlton vs GC (Read 39850 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 13: Post Game Patter: Carlton vs GC

Reply #45
Levi should be left to seek other opportunities at the End if the year. Enough is enough. Could've cost us two wins in the last two weeks with his bad kicking if others did t pick up the slack.
The rebirth of Liam Jones continues.
Those dribble shots at goal.... grrrrr.
Gibbs has been a gun this year. If he still wants to leave, Crows now know they have to pay big.
Murph needs to clean up his disposal.
SOS had one of his best games for us.
Simms could quite conseivebly do a Bradles and play deep into his 30s.
Doc, just give him his AA spot already. Gun!!
Kreuzberg, career best year I reckon. Heart and Soul.

Reply #46
Next week is the scalp I want, so so badly.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #47
Class act by Murph to go to Barlow on the stretcher. I think a few other of our went to him or called out to him but the skipper led it.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #48
Tiges are gettable too I reckon.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #49
In the rush to condemn the past to celebrate the present, let's not rewrite history. I could give you a few examples, but this will do for now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKxu3RBUvxg

Never get a generalization past Paul on here. Mate it feels longer than fifteen years to me. My previous dog from years ago had to leave the room many times because she wasn't impressed with my reaction to the clangers.

Reply #50

Me too.
If we keep the pressure on them like we have the last 2 games we are a good chance.

Dusty will be a worry for us.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #51
Never get a generalization past Paul on here. Mate it feels longer than fifteen years to me. My previous dog from years ago had to leave the room many times because she wasn't impressed with my reaction to the clangers.

No worries. We all do it.

Reply #52
Class act by Murph to go to Barlow on the stretcher.

Indeed, a leader in every sense of the word.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #53
Bryce is getting better and better.
Had a great year in 2014.... injured in 2015....he was pretty good last year very solid. This year is like 2014 where he made All Australian squad - except this year is better.

Last night he played a Dangerfield game, so he clearly has it in him.

So Bryce, how bout it ? Maybe play those games a bit more often, and the Brownlow, Leigh Matthews Trophy, and undying and eternal love from CFC supporters are yours for the taking.

Reply #54
Thought our 2 bulls Crippa and Kruezer were massive winning the contested ball in the last.

They had little influence early on but willed them self when it mattered. Big reason we got the result.

Reply #55
Thought our 2 bulls Crippa and Kruezer were massive winning the contested ball in the last.

They had little influence early on but willed them self when it mattered. Big reason we got the result.
Spot on shawny
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #56

Those dribble shots at goal.... grrrrr.

Gibbs has been a gun this year. If he still wants to leave, Crows now know they have to pay big.

SOS had one of his best games for us.

That's my only complaint about last night .... our goal kicking and composure. We should have won by so much more if we had of composed ourselves and nailed more goals.

Jack kicked two ( missed an easy one earlier and has missed quite a few this year ) crucial goals and so did Gibbs in the last...

Boakhorst and Charlie panicked with dribbles kicks..... Gibbs 2nd goal was awesome,  anyone else would have blasted away and missed.

Goals win games and that's why Levi is so frustrating..........!!!    Grrrrrrrr

Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #57

It would be nice to repeat the past McLean style, if Daisy is the man doing the finishing even better!

I think we can get hold of them, the key might be Charlie and SoJ standing up and drawing some football. Rance cannot be everywhere!

I'm more than confident our mids will give us enough entries.

Would be nice if Casboult can combine last nights attack on the football with straight kicking, we seem to get one or the other. It's like fatigue brings back all his old bad ways!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #58
It would be nice to repeat the past McLean style, if Daisy is the man doing the finishing even better!

I think we can get hold of them, the key might be Charlie and SoJ standing up and drawing some football. Rance cannot be everywhere!

I'm more than confident our mids will give us enough entries.

Would be nice if Casboult can combine last nights attack on the football with straight kicking, we seem to get one or the other. It's like fatigue brings back all his old bad ways!
Not worried about Jack or Rance TBH. Dusty a little but he can be contained, when he puts that arm out to fend, grab his wrist and put it behind the opposite ear, its not hard. Its the lesser likes from that godforsaken club that get a hold of us. Blokes like Lloyd, Lambert, Butler and their most overrated young recruit Rioli (he is a cat who sleeps with the lights). Feck me even Grigg manages to kick straight against us. I'd like to think we plan for them as well as there better players, Ihope history doesn't repeat itself in that regard.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #59
Feck me even Grigg manages to kick straight against us. I'd like to think we plan for them as well as there better players, I hope history doesn't repeat itself in that regard.

If we bring the heat to Nthmond like we've brought the heat in the last two weeks, Grigg won't be an issue.
The Force Awakens!