Skip to main content
Topic: Leaders; Bolton's view (Read 10018 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Leaders; Bolton's view

Reply #30
didn't he say when interviewed a few weeks back he was 100% physically?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #31
Weitering has hardly missed a game in 2 years.

Reply #32
Took a hit early last week and looked like his shoulder was/is an issue.

Hasn't been the same since that peanut from the cheats hammered him front on last year.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #33
I think that you are a glass half full person while I may be a glass half empty   :)

Don't forget that a glass half full of liquid is also half full of air  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #34
Our leaders went awol today.
I hope our kids weren't watching.
I would say Gibbs is gone.
He just seems disinterested lately and probably thinking what could have been had he got the trade he wanted.
We need a change at the top.
Say what you like about Murphys  communication and work with the kids but I will take Kruezers deeds every day.
What he does is the work of a true leader

Reply #35
Re Kruezer
If leading by example is a strong component of leadership, the big fella has shown shed loads of it. Week in week out. For 23 weeks this year.
I hear he's a quiet achiever, so his verbal skills may be limited. But then actions speak louder than words. I expect his display of 100% commitment to every contest, is inspiring for the others.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #36
Pity he's such an introvert. Would be a good captain otherwise. Maybe vice captain next year at least?

Reply #37
Pity he's such an introvert. Would be a good captain otherwise. Maybe vice captain next year at least?

In his last couple of on-air interviews he seems to have come out of his shell a lot.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #38
In his last couple of on-air interviews he seems to have come out of his shell a lot.

Noticed the same thing...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17