Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 25243 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #45
You'll get flamed asking questions like that, it's like accusing a certain deity of........., don't go for dinner in Lygon St!
Yes you might be right LP lol , will be back in Melb in a few weeks I will watch out. But I wonder how much his name keeps him on the list?

Reply #46
They are dominating the game, over 20 possessions in front and the ball is in their inside 50. Missing Simmo: not so many rebounds.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #47
Real snooze you of a game

Reply #48
BB is obviously not in fear of losing his job, because no AFL coach would deliberately create this game plan if his career was in doubt!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #49
They are dominating the game, over 20 possessions in front and the ball is in their inside 50. Missing Simmo: not so many rebounds.
We are close to 3 goals down now and just not getting the ball. Only 8 possessions to Cripps.
20 possessions to Dayne Beams, and 12 to Hodge. But who is going to step up?
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #50
We are close to 3 goals down now and just not getting the ball. Only 8 possessions to Cripps.

Cripps can't keep up with the fast Lions midfield, and we won't set up to let him use his height or strength!

We've taken a premium Melbourne Cup runner and tried to make him win The Everest!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #51
Amazing effort by Lang to get the don't argue from a first year player. Just sensational.

Out manoeuvred by a geriatric now over powered by a teenager

Reply #52
Ffs

Embarrassing yet again!

Disgraceful efforts - non efforts!

Reply #53
100 point loss coming up.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #54
Lang can just fark right off now. Get changed, get on a plane and fark off back to Geelong. Brushed aside by an 18 yo, embarrassing  >:( >:( >:(
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #55
 Over 3- possessions down and down 23 points down.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #56
I think i'm over Bolton as a coach. We are so poorly drilled as a club. No structure, no skill, no idea what we are supposed to do.

What complete idiot would go with a zoning game that we are no good at in a game that's highly winnable.

Reply #57
Too hot for the Blues today, they are taking short steps everywhere already....pretty weak effort really....looking like Freo all over again

Reply #58
I think i'm over Bolton as a coach. We are so poorly drilled as a club. No structure, no skill, no idea what we are supposed to do.

What complete idiot would go with a zoning game that we are no good at in a game that's highly winnable.

So not tanking, just an accident?

Tell me why Cripps is going to re-sign?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #59
I feel yet another goalless quarter coming on......surely we’re on track to break some sort of season record with that stat.....
Football is life, there is nothing else....