Skip to main content
Topic: Who of today’s 22 is playing their last game for the club.  (Read 14788 times) previous topic - next topic

Who of today’s 22 is playing their last game for the club.

Kerridge?? 

Re: Who of today’s 22 is playing their last game for the club.

Reply #1
Mullet.  
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #2
Potentially retiring (but most likely not)...
Simpson
Rowe
Daisy

Potentially delisted...(all out of contract, i believe)
Kerridge
Mullett
Lamb
Wright

Potentially delisted (although contracted)...
Lobbe
Byrne
Lang

If i was to choose...i'd say Mullet with one of Kerridge and Lamb most likely gone as well, potentially both.

Reply #3
Mullet would be top of my list with possibly Kerridge to keep him company. Nothing certain though at this stage.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #4
Lamb, Mullet, Kerridge, Amos, Bruce, Barker, Clarke, LANG!!

Reply #5
Lang.   Utter crap truck of a player and attitude stinks.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #7

Handbaggers really seem to stink it up after they get the lemon-sars from Julong!

Our board should ban us from trading with them for three decades!

The tell was Ling saying he would be missed, I doubt that bloke can even piss in a straight line!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8

Potentially delisted (although contracted)...
Lobbe
Byrne
Lang

If i was to choose...i'd say Mullet with one of Kerridge and Lamb most likely gone as well, potentially both.

Are you on drugs Krud?
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #9

He spent half the year injured. He played decent footy at the Cats, so you ask why he, like others when they come here, struggle.

Who were the one's earlier in the year who said the same about Kennedy. He come good and will be better when his ankle is sorted.

Reply #10
He spent half the year injured. He played decent footy at the Cats, so you ask why he, like others when they come here, struggle.

Who were the one's earlier in the year who said the same about Kennedy. He come good and will be better when his ankle is sorted.

He's a receiver Laj, he doesn't win his own football and to a team like us that makes him next to worthless!

If we were over-loaded with inside ball winners and need a silky finisher he'd get a run, but under pressure and without the delivery he looks very very very ordinary!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #11

He would want to because he has stunk.

Reply #12
He's a receiver Laj, he doesn't win his own football and to a team like us that makes him next to worthless!

If we were over-loaded with inside ball winners and need a silky finisher he'd get a run, but under pressure and without the delivery he looks very very very ordinary!

That same argument could be made for another player

Reply #14
He would want to because he has stunk.

I don't fully judge players until I've seen them play fit. But yes, would want to show a bit.