Skip to main content
Topic: 2019 AFL Fixture (Read 14895 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2019 AFL Fixture

Reply #1
Love it. As someone who is actively involved with local footy on a Saturday, it means I can get to no less than seven Sunday games. Also means I don't have to put up with the journos and media types banging on about how much we don't deserve ad nauseam. Think this pleases me more!

Reply #2
Our first 3 games are very tough and our finish is a real prick with 5 of our last 7 games against this year finalist.

Reply #3
Prime time is Saturday arvo!   8)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #4
6 times interstate, 4 in the first 9 rounds.

Reply #5
Love it. Selfishly, I'll be able to get to more games. Might be able to give the FOXTEL subscription the flick.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #6
Should enable Bolts & his crew to develop the side and fly under the radar without the constant harassment from the Media Scumbags ;)

Reply #7
If the AFL could have banished us to play Tuesday mornings at 3AM they would have.

Banishment.

Reply #8
While you can spend time discussing our draw, what chance do some clubs have?

Travis Auld;

Travis holds a Bachelor of Business from La Trobe University and is an associate of both the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Institute of Company Directors. He started his professional career with William Buck Chartered Accountants including a secondment to London. Joined Essendon Football Club in 1997 and in December 2000 was appointed the club’s Chief Operating Officer, with responsibilities across the business ranging from strategy, commercial operations, football, financial management and governance, community strategy and media.

Appointed inaugural Chief Executive Officer of the Gold Coast Suns in June 2009. Led the development and implementation of the strategic plan to establish the club which entered the AFL competition in 2011. Commencing at the AFL in September 2014, he is responsible for AFL clubs, strategy, human resources, broadcasting, fixturing and stadia operations.

Is it any accident CheatsFC is a big winner, after a crap 2018, and that GC have gotten the easiest draw despite as Kevin Sheedy likes to remind us finishing above us on the ladder!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #9
Ch 7 games ........7
FOXTEL games....14 (including 5 interstate)

Reply #10
I hope Cripps wins the Brownlow, with CheatsTV having stuff all coverage of it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #11
If the AFL could have banished us to play Tuesday mornings at 3AM they would have.

Banishment.
Off to the footy before heading to work...lol.

Reply #12
We need to get a touch of the Ted Whitten's about us, or we are going to be Auld's bitch for the next few years as he tries his best to assist CheatsFC in erasing it's filthy history!

Someone has to pay the price for that favoritism, guess who?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #13
Suits me fine as I much prefer attending arvo games. Other games I can watch on FoxtelNow as I have a free 2 year subscription with my new broadband package.  ^-^
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #14
Suits me fine as I much prefer attending arvo games. Other games I can watch on FoxtelNow as I have a free 2 year subscription with my new broadband package.  ^-^

Twilight Games suck, pure and simple, sponsors have no interest in clubs stuck in the twilight zone!
The Force Awakens!