Skip to main content

Poll

Do you think Crippa will win the rising star?  Take emotion out of it when choosing :)

Yes he will
[ 27 ] (49.1%)
No he won't
[ 28 ] (50.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: September 11, 2015, 12:30:32 pm

Topic: Will Crippa win the rising star? (Read 49379 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Will Crippa win the rising star?

Reply #45
The 2 Brownlows and 2 flags he wins with us will be more than adequate compensation.

Reply #49
Ahh, yet again the AFL goes the soft out!

The AFL has more soft pull-outs than a pensioner in a brothel!

Fair suck of the sauce bottle.

How is that any different to the Brownlow?

Votes are cast separately, opened on the day. Most votes win. Multiple winners = shared award.
No biggie.

Reply #50
Normally I don't care about these silly awards... but I've got $10 on Cripps to win! Seriously though, with all the media love for Hogan, it seems like the decision has been made.

Reply #51
Normally I don't care about these silly awards... but I've got $10 on Cripps to win! Seriously though, with all the media love for Hogan, it seems like the decision has been made.

Agree - if you follow the media, Cripps doesn't even exist.

Reply #53
Fork Roos pissed me off big time with his refusal to even acknowledge Cripps last night. What an arrogant flog.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #54
I used to really respect Roos but he's gone down the toilet in my opinion. His comments about the negativity of the Melbourne players and staff being the reason for losses and then trying to backtrack really put me off him. This is just typical of him. Dick.

Reply #57
Problem we have is Cripps is up against a young full forward, who has kicked 40+ goals as a young KP player. That puts him behind to start with as KP is much more difficult for a young bloke.

A tie would be a nice result as they both deserve it.

Reply #58
To be able to run a 1/2 marathon week in week out get smashed in every contest there is more to Cripps & we haven't seen what he is really capable once he matures into that frame.

Reply #59
Problem we have is Cripps is up against a young full forward, who has kicked 40+ goals as a young KP player. That puts him behind to start with as KP is much more difficult for a young bloke.

A tie would be a nice result as they both deserve it.

Cripps has effectively been a one man midfield for the second half of the season. He has had zero support, had to wear a tag and he certainly hasn't had the ball kicked to him on a constant basis. I don't buy into the key position BS, the best player is the best player, Cripps has done so much more.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!