Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 19 - Carlton vs Fremantle (In Game) (Read 45332 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 19 - Carlton vs Fremantle (In Game)

Reply #150
I don't know if anyone was down field that Gibbs could have kicked to. Even a one on one, but not to kick that ball out of the defensive area, was disgraceful. Fair dinkum, he is without doubt the single most over rated player by Carlton supporters and the hierarchy that it has ever been my misfortune to watch. Just crap himself again, Gibbs. A weak disgrace.

>:(

Reply #151
Take my hat off to Freo, they are:
Fit
Fast
Clean
Well Coached
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #152
I feel sorry for simmo, getting absolutely rayped in the backline, given his all. The captain hasn't raised a sweat. Insipid

Reply #153
I don't know if anyone was down field that Gibbs could have kicked to. Even a one on one, but not to kick that ball out of the defensive area, was disgraceful. Fair dinkum, he is without doubt the single most over rated player by Carlton supporters and the hierarchy that it has ever been my misfortune to watch. Just crap himself again, Gibbs. A weak disgrace.

must be dropped, trade likely.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #155
Can someone such as our Captain run thru Ballantyne illegally and just show some sort of mongrel. We would love it and wouldn't blame you for getting rubbed out.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #156

A little harsh, their small fwds are terrorising the defs like ours used to do once upon a time. Betts Garlett and Yarran worth $6 btw them tonight.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #157
Guys with big Q marks after tonight:

Robbo
Gibbs
Betts
Murphy
Jamison

that goal. how very very soft. Sums us up nicely.
Add

Yarran
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #158
Fit
Fast
Clean
Well Coached

Well said. But the fact is, we really are not good enough.

My issue this year has just been about one thing. That with our limited resources, Mick gets the blokes to give 100% every week. Some do, most either don't, or do not have the capacity to deliver.

That's why we need the clean out, that's why we need to spend up big and get some big bodied key position players.

Reply #159
Interesting until 3 weeks ago, Special K was also in the 'guns'.

Three #1 draft picks - all with footy maturity now producing diddly for CFC.

Why?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #160
Bet MM is wondering what he has got himself into?
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #161
i have not seen one Freo tackle slip yet where i have not seen on Carlton tackle not slip..

Reply #162
Fit
Fast
Clean
Well Coached

My issue this year has just been about one thing. That with our limited resources, Mick gets the blokes to give 100% every week. Some do, most either don't, or do not have the capacity to deliver.

That's why we need the clean out, that's why we need to spend up big and get some big bodied key position players.

i say BS to that bignic.

It's all between our ears - and MM has  changed precious little in that respect it seems.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #163

must be dropped, trade likely.

But Mick said he's non-negotiable.
I know one thing from life's experience, such as it has been. Everyone and everything has a price and is for sale.

Frankly Mick is a goose for saying what he did. :o :o

Reply #164
Fit
Fast
Clean
Well Coached

Really that tells more about the myth that MM gets the absolute best out of ordinary players yet has failed this year. He has no excuses he's had a full list to chose from nealy every week.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........