Skip to main content
Topic: The Season Over Thread (Read 30722 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Season Over Thread

Reply #30
Goals met? :-P

Reply #31
The thing is, if we lose to Port, North will beat Collingwood. North will have everything to play for and Collingwood wont mind the hit out and that's about it.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #32
The thing is, if we lose to Port, North will beat Collingwood. North will have everything to play for and Collingwood wont mind the hit out and that's about it.

That was my thought exactly. Did you copy and paste my post ? ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #33

It would be a remarkable thing to do before you'd actually posted it!

Regardless, for the umpteenth time our season is back in our hands. Surely we can win one of these season defining games?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #34

It would be a remarkable thing to do before you'd actually posted it!

Regardless, for the umpteenth time our season is back in our hands. Surely we can win one of these season defining games?

Wrong thread (Port vs Carl). I think we can lose another one of these games and most likely will. I have given up. I know I shouldn't and its my bad attitude, but I am lost for words.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #35
Still alive and what a way to do it  ;D

Faintest chance of making a prelim... Who would have thunk it?

Reply #36
Imagine we went all the way on the back of getting a position through bummers' cheating and won #17. I reckon that would destroy bummer fans for life. oh so sweet.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #37
Imagine we went all the way on the back of getting a position through bummers' cheating and won #17. I reckon that would destroy bummer fans for life. oh so sweet.
Don't forget the 1,000,000 Mars Bars  ;D
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #38
Be an interesting thread now to read from the start. Is it over yet?...lol.

Make the thread title need's to be changed to "Season Still Going"..lol!.

Reply #39
BUMP

Can we get to the Bye 4-4?

Require us winning at least 4 games in a row, A feat managed only twice in 13 years and the club has not won 5 games in a row since 2000 (where we won 13 in a row).
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #40
Season's over.

Reply #42
Really? Lol
Just glad I'm old enough to have enjoyed the 1995 Grand Final

Reply #43
Season's over.

I'm pretty sure we play West Coast next weekend ;D

Well I guess it depends on what your definition of over is.

It's alive in terms of getting games into kids but that's about it but hope springs eternal and if you're a "while it's mathematically possible" type guy then I don't see an issue but we won't get there without someone shooting themselves in the foot.

Reply #44
Season's over.

I'm pretty sure we play West Coast next weekend ;D

Well I guess it depends on what your definition of over is.

It's alive in terms of getting games into kids but that's about it but hope springs eternal and if you're a "while it's mathematically possible" type guy then I don't see an issue but we won't get there without someone shooting themselves in the foot.

If we win 2 out of every 3 games from here, we make finals. I don't think that is completely out of the realm of possibility.