Skip to main content
Topic: Australian Cricket - Crisis, What Crisis ?? (Read 572747 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Australian Cricket - Crisis, What Crisis ??

Reply #1650
Shami & Bumera in.....there should be a little finger music before they dismiss the last one ....

Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #1651
Never mind....
Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #1652
it's over. all out 140.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #1653
Well a message to Australia's test cricketers.

Learn to curse in front of pitch microphones in Hindi, and no matter how disgusting the things that you say may be, you will be free from any media repercussions.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1654
Well a message to Australia's test cricketers.

Learn to curse in front of pitch microphones in Hindi, and no matter how disgusting the things that you say may be, you it will be free from any media repercussions.
Maybe Russian or Arabic. Those are supposedly very good to swear in. Russian has a whole subset language called 'mat' that consists of rude words. Very effective and extremely common in certain parts of Russian society.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #1655
I believe in being magnaminous in victory and gracious in defeat.  But not this time. 

F you Kohli, you started all the crap,  you couldn't back the talk up and you came second.  You might think you're the best cricketer on the planet but that "stand in skipper" schooled your mob.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #1656
I don't understand why Vaughan thinks Kohli is good for the game but believes Aussie cricketers go over the line. Really?   Was he watching yesterday?  Does he write such biased crap just to get a rise,  like Gollum the poisonous gnome on SEN?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #1657
I believe in being magnaminous in victory and gracious in defeat.  But not this time. 

F you Kohli, you started all the crap,  you couldn't back the talk up and you came second.  You might think you're the best cricketer on the planet but that "stand in skipper" schooled your mob.

I thought he was mentally beaten, assuming Australians would be sucked in and respond with a brain snap.  He lost that bet

Reply #1658
I thought he was mentally beaten, assuming Australians would be sucked in and respond with a brain snap.  He lost that bet

Fair point on Kohli, he is a great batsman, ok captain tactically but about the worst sook/sore loser in cricket. His go to plan when all else has failed is go the man in this case Paine and try and get him engaged in all this on field BS. It's time umpires warn him for his
childish antics and give him a holiday to think about his on field behaviour. He is great for cricket with his flair and skill and brings people to the game but brings the game into disrepute nearly every game he plays and the establishment need to reign him in.

Reply #1659
I don't understand why Vaughan thinks Kohli is good for the game but believes Aussie cricketers go over the line. Really?   Was he watching yesterday?  Does he write such biased crap just to get a rise,  like Gollum the poisonous gnome on SEN?

He's just making noise....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #1660
He's just making noise....

I suppose as a Pom he wants as many Indian or Australian careers destroyed as possible, so he stirs the pot!

Although, I'd heard that CheatsFC TV is trying very hard to create some Chappelli vs Greig type rivalries, so much so they have specifically hired someone to coach/direct the broadcast crew in the art of sledging each other! Like a sledging whisperer!

It's not really working, the Slater / Fleming banter came across as uncomfortable, uninteresting and unfunny, the falseness of it shines through! I almost turned off when they were in the commentary!

Is anything really genuine when it is connected to CheatsFC?

btw., It must hurt them when the star commentator is a Carlton man through and through, I suspect they'll give him the lemon-sars!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1661

He is the best cricketer in the world and our guys carried on like pork chops for years and we thought it was great because we were smashing everyone.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #1662

Fair point on Kohli, he is a great batsman, ok captain tactically but about the worst sook/sore loser in cricket. His go to plan when all else has failed is go the man in this case Paine and try and get him engaged in all this on field BS. It's time umpires warn him for his
childish antics and give him a holiday to think about his on field behaviour. He is great for cricket with his flair and skill and brings people to the game but brings the game into disrepute nearly every game he plays and the establishment need to reign him in.

Agree with most of that - but don’t know if anything really crossed the line from either side in this test, I do think it has been blown up by the media.

He does carry on like a peanut at times... his reaction to getting out in the 1st innings was like when you cracked the sh1ts after a dodgy dismissal in the backyard. He could pull a WG Grace soon and just keep batting!

Reply #1663
I think the chest puffed up and causing the collision (albeit very minor) with Paine is over the line. Leave that cr@p for the football field.

Reply #1664
Yes - any contact is a big no no.