Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 20: In game prozac consumption (Read 16537 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 20: In game prozac consumption

Reply #15
Let's send Levi to a hypnotist anything to give him some belief in his kicking or trade him out enough is enough.

Yes, I agree. I've supported him through and through. Keep him either in the goal square, between the arcs, well away from goal. Or trade him. Just kills momentum and hard work too often.

Reply #16
Is walker playing or is he just there for photos?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #17
It's frustrating to watch Levi, it must drain players at times watching this over & over

Reply #18
It's frustrating to watch Levi, it must drain players at times watching this over & over

He really tries, but goal confidence is shot, has been shot for ages, and will never be unshot. Far too unreliable.

Reply #19
Our two goals have come from rank saint mistakes. Casboult must be finished at Carlton

Reply #20
Nice long goal from 2E , funny he is a defender and can kick goals, but our forwards can't?

Reply #21
Is graham playing or invisible?

Reply #22
He really tries, but goal confidence is shot, has been shot for ages, and will never be unshot. Far too unreliable.
Hope not, what ever  happened with him last year when he had the goal kicking coach, he develop the confidence and it make a huge difference, so why the change? But shows he can be guided through the process.

Reply #24
For DJC if he is still interested STk 46 -23

Reply #25
Hope not, what ever  happened with him last year when he had the goal kicking coach, he develop the confidence and it make a huge difference, so why the change? But shows he can be guided through the process.

Buggered if I know Rob. I wish I knew. I'm guessing maybe Sav wanted to work elsewhere, the club no longer wanted him, or they figured Sav taught him everything he needed to know, and it was just a matter of practice. Whichever it is, epic fail.

Reply #26
Interesting stat on Fox Saints have taken 15 marks in the forward 50 , AFL ave is 12 for a game , showing exactly the lack of defensive efforts today

Reply #27
Fast break footy is killing us..........................again.

Reply #28
Thomas, just retire you washed up hack.

Reply #29
Kerridge is a flog.

Slow dumb footballer.

Know why crows were happy to show him the door.