Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 20: In game prozac consumption (Read 16550 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 20: In game prozac consumption

Reply #30
Kerridge, Thomas, Graham.... VFO players, I'd play Cunners and Gowers for at least two of that group next week.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #31
This is garbage. I am going to do some gardening.

Reply #32
Nice long goal from 2E , funny he is a defender and can kick goals, but our forwards can't?

Tuohy is the best kick at the club and he only kicked an oval ball for the first time when he was 19 or 20, the other Irishman Byrne is a nice kick as well.
Maybe we should send our players to Belfast is the off season for kicking lessons.  :P
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #33
Might go watch The Winners Rebooted , at least we won games there and there was effort & skill, this is really a sad display. Forget 3yr rebuild we just added 2 yrs , massive clean out coming based upon the effort from 2 teams this weekend

Reply #34
We've learnt nothing from the last time we played the aints. Quite a few blokes showing why they won't be Carlton players soon.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #35
Green shoots have withered and died :(

Reply #36
The saints show us up as slow, soft and lacking run.  Our half forwards are awful and we carry too many crabs: the kids are the future.  Walker, Thomas, Kerridge, Casboult, Graham aren't.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #37
Stop trading in recycled very average footballers.

Apart from Plowman the rest are list cloggers.

Reply #38
Gibbs is playing really well, can't believe some
People on this site want to trade him - he's the Only consistent reliable kick!

Reply #39
Worst game i seen us play in a long time. Too slow, too sloppy, not desperate enough, second to the footy. Not much to like other than the weather.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #40
Absolutely the weather is the highlight. Beautiful sunny day!

Can't understand why we have the fumbles, players look knackered even Army who usually has a spring in his step seems out of sorts. Sad game to watch so far thought we were better than what we are showing

Reply #41

Phillips is OK too, I agree about the rest, the bargain bin is no place to find finals footballers.
Throw Walker onto the ball and tell him to give it his best shot for half an hour, none of our other mids are doing anything anyway, shift Thomas and Weitering up forward and sit Casboult on the bench swapping in the ruck.
Wright's been OK this year but he's invisible today.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #42

We have had to bring in some cloggers in order to adjust the profile of the list.  That's why it is a very long term process. Expect a similar turnover to last year. At least we moved the 'clog' to a different place on the list bell curve

Reply #43
Gibbs is playing really well, can't believe some
People on this site want to trade him

Tall poppy syndrome.
Gibbs is the least of our worries, if only we had another four of him we'd be OK.

Reply #44
Phillips is OK too, I agree about the rest, the bargain bin is no place to find finals footballers.
Throw Walker onto the ball and tell him to give it his best shot for half an hour, none of our other mids are doing anything anyway, shift Thomas and Weitering up forward and sit Casboult on the bench swapping in the ruck.
Wright's been OK this year but he's invisible today.

I forgot about Phillips. Yep like him.

The rest go in the bin.