Skip to main content
Topic: "Whip It, Whip It Good" - Who Is Your 2014 Whipping Boy ?? (Read 14255 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: "Whip It, Whip It Good" - Who Is Your 2014 Whipping Boy ??

Reply #30

Deleted

Reply #31
I am asking who YOUR whipping boy is, not who you think others will be looking at !!  ::)

And I said I DONT HAVE ONE.  ::)

And neither you should have.
Simply because Sheik throws these threads up to generate discussion and traffic for the site,there is no reason to respond.
And watch this space,the resident self proclaimed hipster(and bestiality authority,who enjoys watching a donkeys anus ),should appear shortly,and I'm not referring to the Sheik!

LP?

Reply #32
Nup,
But don't leave mobiles unattended!

Reply #33
Well I must say DOA I am completely intrigued.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #34
TheSheik.

Under performer who has had enough chances.

Reply #35
TheSheik.

Seems his performance in getting you involved and biting has worked just fine...  :)) :)) ;)

I might not always agree with Ye Sheikness, but I respect that he has the plums to have a red hot go.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #36
TheSheik.

The Sheik.... a Realist who tells it like it is.... a man prepared to sack, crack and back the club when neccessary, a Navy Blue Visionary whose formulas for success have been ignored and after 18 years of failure is
still willing to come out swinging....I salute you Brother Sheik and may your sacked , cracked and backed list continue until we achieve the ultimate success.

His detractors.....Well meaning but naive wishful thinking Navy Blue propaganda merchants with their collective heads stuck in the Visy Park sandpit ...

Reply #38
TheSheik.

Should be delisted !!   ;)

Yes, but only if we can put him on the rookie list and, if he knuckles down, nominate him for a spot on the primary list  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #39
TheSheik.

The Sheik.... a Realist who tells it like it is.... a man prepared to sack, crack and back the club when neccessary, a Navy Blue Visionary whose formulas for success have been ignored and after 18 years of failure is
still willing to come out swinging....I salute you Brother Sheik and may your sacked , cracked and backed list continue until we achieve the ultimate success.

His detractors.....Well meaning but naive wishful thinking Navy Blue propaganda merchants with their collective heads stuck in the Visy Park sandpit ...

I'd say more "A realist who is prepared to tell it like he thinks it is..............".
Agree with most of the rest!  ;)

Seriously though - he's always thought-provoking and the source of many valuable discussions. Long may he ride that dromedary on the wind-swept and shifting sands of the AFL!
Reality always wins in the end.