Skip to main content
Topic: Chris Yarran has gone backwards. (Read 114691 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Chris Yarran has gone backwards.

Reply #285
@Goat

Doesn't sound like MM has lost the players to me!
Neither do I, just think he's confused the hell out them  ;D
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #286
@Goat

Same thing isn't it? You either have them working efficiently for you or you don't.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #287
@Goat

Seems like they found their way "back into the room" in the second half last week though?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #288
@Goat

Same thing isn't it? You either have them working efficiently for you or you don't.
Not really, just think the "process" is causing confusion and hasn't kicked in doesn't mean they have lost faith.

Reply #289
Timely bump. Biggest game of Chris' career coming up.

Reply #290
@Goat

Not really, just think the "process" is causing confusion and hasn't kicked in doesn't mean they have lost faith.

But the way they've played in some games suggests they did lose faith in the process at times. When the process has changed to a more attacking 'process' they seem to believe again.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #291
Yarran looms as a potential match winner, don't see any of the Tiger's runners being able to curtail him - if he turns up!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #292
Just play him on a wing FFS, let him run loose and unaccountable he will hurt them more than his opponent hurts us guaranteed.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #293
Just play him on a wing FFS, let him run loose and unaccountable he will hurt them more than his opponent hurts us guaranteed.

In my opinion he plays his best football off the HBF by some margin, on the wing he is way too lazy going the other way. Opposition clubs just run him into the ground and when he gives up chasing they go forward via his opponent.

Roving at the feet of the KPDs he clears the ball and links up with run as good as any player in the league, and he can cover enough ground to still get himself in scoring range two or three times a game.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #294

I think once our midfield shows it can be more accountable as a whole, and our defence is a little more stable that you are definitely correct.

Reply #295

I think once our midfield shows it can be more accountable as a whole, and our defence is a little more stable that you are definitely correct.

So that is it then, if 2/3s of the team get their crap sorted out Yarran is a star!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #296
@Goat

But the way they've played in some games suggests they did lose faith in the process at times. When the process has changed to a more attacking 'process' they seem to believe again.

Thats probably due to not getting the reward for the effort rather than anything else.  Its hard to maintain the faith when you keep getting close but failing to get across the line.  A few wins seems to pick everyone back up again quick enough though.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #297
@Goat

lol, the "process" is more of a leap of faith I think.  Wonder what "prosess" Roos could have done with him  ;)

Reply #298
The process is in which Mick was underprepared for this year but starts laying rehearsal groundwork in getting another 3  years after this 3 ;-)
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset