Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game) (Read 29603 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game)

Reply #105
So pleased MM bought Daisy over what a superstar

What the fork does this have to do with tonight's performance? He's done more than most in the side tonight including Judd. You should be forking pleased that MM is gonna cut a third of this team loose at years end. Focusing on Thomas is just opportunistic rubbish.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #106
Everiit, not even sweating, kicks goal and trots off the ground. I still can't work out why that happens.

Reply #107
For the sake of my health and that of the TV, I can't watch Carlton games live on TV, so my choice of keeping myself updated is via the comments here & the AFL website for the score/stats. I feel ill right about now & am more than happy to never see a single second of this game.....the first half sounded half-decent, but this second half......yikes.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #108
I reckon Thomas will be great next year with a full pre-season under his belt.

The problem is, that we probably won't have a much better side than we have this year.

Reply #109
we are not a good football club, and not well coached.
we don't even have a CEO

Reply #110
There will be some sort of clean out, despite the denials, and it will be more of the same next year, unfortunately.

They should start with the coach, for the very few that have improved far more have gone backwards under MM and faster than any since we appointed Pagan.

Daisy might be nothing more than MMs version of Mick Martyn?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #111
The sad part is , in the NB team, there is little that hasn't been tried already to come up and make much difference

There will be some sort of clean out, despite the denials, and it will be more of the same next year, unfortunately.
yes I think you will be right, the of lack of success in the draft 3-4 years ago have left a hole we have never filled

Reply #112
For the sake of my health and that of the TV, I can't watch Carlton games live on TV, so my choice of keeping myself updated is via the comments here & the AFL website for the score/stats. I feel ill right about now & am more than happy to never see a single second of this game.....the first half sounded half-decent, but this second half......yikes.

I'm a sadist Brettie.

I'm having an orgasm watching this. >:D >:D >:D

Reply #113
On paper we don't look that sh1t. Problem starts when they run onto the ground. It's more the fact they have a poor work ethic, poor culture and a poor attitude. You get the same result as being sh1t. It's more disappointing than being sh1t to be honest.

Reply #114
In the competition between Waite and walker to see who can fall over and lose their footing more during a match, Walker is 36 falling overs' in front.

I heard that Waite is desperate to get back into the team so that he has a chance of catching up. ::) ::)

Reply #115
On paper we don't look that sh1t. Problem starts when they run onto the ground. It's more the fact they have a poor work ethic, poor culture and a poor attitude. You get the same result as being sh1t. It's more disappointing than being sh1t to be honest.

toilet paper?

Reply #116
Well, Waite is a fair chance of playing next week. No matter how he performs, I reckon Hendo will be missing.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #117
Well, Waite is a fair chance of playing next week. No matter how he performs, I reckon Hendo will be missing.
There are 6 players I'd drop before Hendo,.

But they won't.

Reply #118

I'm a sadist Brettie.

I'm having an orgasm watching this. >:D >:D >:D

You're a sick man bignic.....a sick, sick man :D
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #119
I think Bell, Walker and Ellard might be outs.
The Force Awakens!