Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game) (Read 29603 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game)

Reply #90
We are light years away from being a competitive top 8 team based on what we are witnessing tonight.  :(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #91
Have to say it, Rowe is the ultimate panicker under pressure.

Reply #92
Anyone still want to defend Walker??

Reply #93
We are light years away from being a competitive top 8 team based on what we are witnessing tonight.  :(

But we are a very good bottom 8 team.

Hang on, I forgot, Brisbane, Melbourne and GWS beat us.

I take that back. :-[ :-[

Reply #94
Levi has marked what's come to him.

Daisy is a dud recruit as is Malthouse

Hasn't marked like last week. Mind you the opposition is 10 classes above last weeks.

But my point is that it doesn't matter who they are, unless they are an out and out champion, after they get a serve of publicity, they rarely perform as well the next week.

Levi had a decent night, has 7 marks, alot of them good ones. He and Rowe are a couple of our most improved players. Problem is most of the other lazy, disinterested pr1cks that don't like hard work. Go from a half where basically one-sided umpiring stopped us leading at half time, to 13 goals down a qtr and a half later. That's just garbage.

Reply #95
Why ndidnt Thomas try and mark that ball???????
Terrible fkn effort!

I saw that too, it was perfectly weighted, centimetre perfect. I guess he will collect his 750k regardless so....

Laidler's doing pretty well.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #96
MMs even managed to kill Meat's confidence!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #97

Hmm, I don't think Levi has marked all that's come to him. ;) ;) ;)

Reply #98

But we did thrash the bottom team last week.  ::)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #99
Sick of listening to these C7 spuds say Judd is cooked but Goodes is a spring chicken!

They are fecking nerds with no idea!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #100

Hasn't marked like last week. Mind you the opposition is 10 classes above last weeks.

But my point is that it doesn't matter who they are, unless they are an out and out champion, after they get a serve of publicity, they rarely perform as well the next week.

Levi had a decent night, has 7 marks, alot of them good ones. He and Rowe are a couple of our most improved players. Problem is most of the other lazy, disinterested pr1cks that don't like hard work. Go from a half where basically one-sided umpiring stopped us leading at half time, to 13 goals down a qtr and a half later. That's just garbage.

I reckon Levi will be a good player for us when he gets better with his ground skills and does more with his second efforts.

Rowe, hasn't got it. It's as simple as that. Just watched him a minute a go. he had no idea what to do. he can't perform under pressure, and is just not good enough.

If you think that Rowe is a player that is going to help us make the 8, then I believe you are sadly mistaken.

Reply #102

But we did thrash the bottom team last week.  ::)

Yeah, you are right. Mind you 6 of their players were playing for us. ::) ::)

Reply #103
The sad part is , in the NB team, there is little that hasn't been tried already to come up and make much difference

Reply #104
The sad part is , in the NB team, there is little that hasn't been tried already to come up and make much difference

There will be some sort of clean out, despite the denials, and it will be more of the same next year, unfortunately.