Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game) (Read 29294 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game)

Reply #120
For the sake of my health and that of the TV, I can't watch Carlton games live on TV, so my choice of keeping myself updated is via the comments here & the AFL website for the score/stats. I feel ill right about now & am more than happy to never see a single second of this game.....the first half sounded half-decent, but this second half......yikes.

I'm a sadist Brettie.

I'm having an orgasm watching this. >:D >:D >:D

You're a sick man bignic.....a sick, sick man :D

;D ;D ;D

Reply #121
Well, Waite is a fair chance of playing next week. No matter how he performs, I reckon Hendo will be missing.
There are 6 players I'd drop before Hendo,.

But they won't.
Got caught by the TV coathanging some Sydney guy in the first quarter. Channel 7 were very happy to show it.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #122
Was really wrapped with Caz in 1st half but gee he sooked it up and just gave up in the 2nd half. Bloody disappointing.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #123
Robert walls once told me that after he had coached Brissy to a 100 point loss one night, on the way home, he went through all the players he decided to drop for the next game. he came up with 16 of them.

he said that he realised that you never make those decisions on the night after a game.

I reckon Mick would drop 10 of them if he could. But he won't.

Reply #124
There will be some sort of clean out, despite the denials, and it will be more of the same next year, unfortunately.

They should start with the coach, for the very few that have improved far more have gone backwards under MM and faster than any since we appointed Pagan.

Daisy might be nothing more than MMs version of Mick Martyn?

X2

This team is not a team. They rarely look like they are enjoying themselves. Lucky they MM told us Syd was the best team going around in the past 40 years.

When is MM going to be held accountable to some of you?

Reply #125
Wrap it up, guys. Time for the Post Match Pain. There will be plenty to go around this week.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #126
We re sloooooooow , outpaced and outrun in second half at almost every contest, we looked old and slow...
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain