Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 389341 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1890
Trump is a bully but sleepy Joe should never debate a pro like Trump in a open forum. Wallace lost control from the first minute and Biden was over powered constantly.
I thought Biden scored over Covid but got hammered over the economy and came across like a simpleton. The bit about his son rocked him too and he collapsed into calling Trump a clown rather than being able to move the conversation on like Trump would.
I'm not a Trump fan but I gave him the debate on points..

Reply #1891
I'll call it a draw which is better than what Hillary did in any of her debates with Trump.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #1892
It was like listening to a debate between Mark Latham and Pauline Hanson, they should be both dragged out the back and executed for just existing as they a waste of the not very precious abundant element carbon!

It's like the Official Monster Raving Looney Party and The Teddy Bear Alliance debating for control of the UK!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1893
If we've got to the point where these debates are used as a determinant for the quality of the candidate / party, Lord help us all.

Reply #1894
When biden said ANTIFA was "an idea, not an organisation", he lost me.  Telling in the extreme.  Donald needed to crucify him over his son.

Reply #1895
When biden said ANTIFA was "an idea, not an organisation", he lost me.  Telling in the extreme.  Donald needed to crucify him over his son.
But that is correct, Antifa is an abbreviation for Anti-Facist and it is an ideology adopted by lots of organisations, in fact it is an ideology built on deliberately decentralised and distributed entities using a model similar to Anonymous. A faceless movement!

Antifa isn't in itself an organisation.

There is some irony in Trump using Antifa as some sort of disparagement or slur, because a lot of his policies fundamentally align more closely to Antifa ideology than they do democracy. When Trump started to preach insurrection if he loses the election that was all but confirmed, he is happy to deny democracy! Freedom is his way or hell on earth, when Trump preaches social unrest, riot or civil disobedience if he loses, he sounds very much like Antifa!

Those of us old enough to have experienced world war, Vientam, or Korea, should be very fearful of the current environment being promoted by certain politicians. The FaceCrook, Twatter and InstaFraud generations are ignorant of the effects, they think COVID was worse and that War is something that happens "over there". In reality COVID is not much more than the Cold War, a event with a huge potential risk.

War isn't a potential risk, it's very very real whether it's civil or global!

The cranky oldies like Trump, maybe even like myself, better be careful what they ask for, or they will be burring their children and grandchildren with the cash from their fat wallets. They won't be able to stop it with a hashtag of anything!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1896
.... when Trump preaches social unrest, riot or civil disobedience if he loses, he sounds very much like Antifa!

He's never said anything even approaching that ???

Reply #1897
My tip is Biden wins but the Repubs hold power in the Senate and the USA grinds to a halt..

Reply #1898
Absolutely the worst debate I have ever seen. Well it was not a debate, it was unable to be moderated at all.
Trump was a disgrace and I had no issue with Biden calling him a moron or an idiot and telling him to shutup, as Trump just comes over the top over and over again with irrelevant points.
He has no regard for the integrity of the debate process at all
It does not matter as his supporter base will remain charged and consider it a strong victory, those staunchly against him will continue to be.
With those undecided, they will have to chose between a fairly ordinary, but not terrible Biden and an ridiculous Trump. I don't know that either candidate won many nett votes tonight
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #1899
If we've got to the point where these debates are used as a determinant for the quality of the candidate / party, Lord help us all.

Sharp summary.

Trump has no respect for the process and is a fraud. Biden is something of a lightweight who should be enjoying his grand kids.

Not a good advertisement for the Presidency of the US.

Maybe Biden wins, retires whilst in term and Kamala Harris assumes the Presidency. A thought that appeals to me, to be honest.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1900
He's never said anything even approaching that ???
Sure, ................. we realise he didn't say those words, .......... but you do not have to say something to incite a behaviour, ........... you know!

Instead he just very publicly and graphically hypothesised on the podium that he can't be held responsible for his supporters behaviour if he loses.

You know, ............. he doesn't know what they might do. ::)

That is basically implanting a suggestion, some might call it incitement! ;)

Although we've seen Kim Jung-Un behave this way, it is horrendous behaviour from a Head of the USA!

Do you think that it is appropriate for any Head of State, even if it is seemingly a worthless statement?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1901
Absolutely the worst debate I have ever seen. Well it was not a debate, it was unable to be moderated at all.
Trump was a disgrace and I had no issue with Biden calling him a moron or an idiot and telling him to shutup, as Trump just comes over the top over and over again with irrelevant points.
He has no regard for the integrity of the debate process at all
It does not matter as his supporter base will remain charged and consider it a strong victory, those staunchly against him will continue to be.
With those undecided, they will have to chose between a fairly ordinary, but not terrible Biden and an ridiculous Trump. I don't know that either candidate won many nett votes tonight

The 'debate' was doomed as soon as the 'moderator' started debating Trump....

Biden acquitted himself surprising well for a guy who days ago was trumpeting the fact he'd been in the Senate for 180 years.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #1902
Sure, ................. we realise he didn't say those words, .......... but you do not have to say something to incite a behaviour, ........... you know!

Instead he just very publicly and graphically hypothesised on the podium that he can't be held responsible for his supporters behaviour if he loses.

You know, ............. he doesn't know what they might do. ::)

That is basically implanting a suggestion, some might call it incitement! ;)

Although we've seen Kim Jung-Un behave this way, it is horrendous behaviour from a Head of the USA!

Do you think that it is appropriate for any Head of State, even if it is seemingly a worthless statement?

Yep.

There is no 'too low' for the Orange Rodent. He will use manipulation (narcissist/sociopath) to achieve his ends - always has, and he will stoop to any tool he perceives as 'useful' to his personal agenda. He definitely insinuates clearly that 'if you don't vote for me there will be blood in the streets, I'm the only person in the world that can prevent that... if I remain President'. I'd be surprised if anyone didn't think that. In this instance his manipulation tool is fear. Bullsh1t and grandiosity are another two of his favourite tools.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1903
There's no way out through the electoral process. Both Democrats and Republicans have been bought and owned by the corporate oligarchs and wealthy elites, and do what they're told. Biden will, if anything, be more acceptable to the powers that be, because he's not a vulgar, trash talking embarrassment like Trump. Don't expect Biden to make things much better for ordinary folks.

Reply #1904
It was a disgrace....and a pox on both their parties.

We know what Trump is but if Joe Biden is the best candidate the Democrats can produce then they deserve criticism as well.

They're rooted....we just have to hope that while this circus is happening some other 'nasty nation' doesn't take advantage of the turmoil.