Skip to main content
Topic: Pre Game AFL Round 15 - Blues v Freo Shockers, 1720 AST, Optus Stadium (Read 11325 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre Game AFL Round 15 - Blues v Freo Shockers, 1720 AST, Optus Stadium

Reply #15
Fox reporting Walters is appealing, will be heard at Tribunal tomorrow night. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets off with a fine

Reply #16
Setterfield gets two,  everybody else gets fines. He'll get off.

DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #17
We have Jones, Silvagni, Goddard  & Kennedy pushing for selection. 26 into 22 doesn't go. There are going to be a number of players missing out  which is a good place to be.

Reply #18
Freo won't have a tall forward line - Goddard isn't going to displace Weiters or Levi/Jones (Levi will play this week imo, Jones have a run in the NBs).

JSOS and Kennedy - I'd have them both in for Dow and LOB - but everyone will say they're too slow....at least they can both execute the basics of footy AND tackle.

Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #19
JSOS and Kennedy - I'd have them both in for Dow and LOB - but everyone will say they're too slow....at least they can both execute the basics of footy AND tackle.

That only happens after the get the football, which might be too rarely against fleet footed opponents! ;D

Unfortunately, it looks like rain on Sunday afternoon for Perth, 25kph wind with an 80% chance of showers, this diminishes our marking strength somewhat!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #20
Walters got off unfortunately. I'd have thought headbutting someone was worth a week. Obviously not.

Reply #21
Walters got off unfortunately. I'd have thought headbutting someone was worth a week. Obviously not.

Chook raffle mate.

HTF is a headbutt deemed unintentional? Joke.

Reply #23
Chook raffle mate.

HTF is a headbutt deemed unintentional? Joke.

What a f'n disgrace....the AFL needs to intervene....what message does it send to the kids!!!!  :-[ :-[
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #24
From the footage I've seen it looks like has two cracks at headbutting him but it's unintentional? ;D
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #25
From the footage I've seen it looks like has two cracks at headbutting him but it's unintentional? ;D
Had another head butting charge 12 months ago, seems to have a head that involuntary gets attracted to other heads...

Reply #26
Had another head butting charge 12 months ago, seems to have a head that involuntary gets attracted to other heads...

It's incredible how clumsy some of the most skilled players to ever lace up the boots can be. Fyfe, Ablett, Franklin etc.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #27
It's incredible how clumsy some of the most skilled players to ever lace up the boots can be. Fyfe, Ablett, Franklin etc.

Yes, it's amazing how they can get those incredible backwards overhead instantaneousness gravity defying thread the eye of the needle handballs away, but still fail to avoid an illegal static target with a fist, elbow or forehead, or trip onto, into or over a 85kg player lying on the ground! ::)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #28
Terrific...Cripps and McKay are out this week. Cripps with a toe injury. Had it for a little while apparently, Harry with some injury.

Reply #29
Tanking !!!!!