Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Parlay: AFL 2019 Rd 15: Carlton vs Melbourne (Read 11379 times) previous topic - next topic

Post Game Parlay: AFL 2019 Rd 15: Carlton vs Melbourne

And the winner is ...
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Post Game Parlay: AFL 2019 Rd 15: Carlton vs Melbourne

Reply #1
Umpires ruined a good game of footy today.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2
I know Setterfield got a good run, but did he get a front on, head high right at the finish??

Reply #3
Our problem was kicking goals but stopping the other mob kicking them. Help that we not "kick" those goals for them at times.

Ironic that our two losing games we kick 100.

Reply #4
Demons certainly deserved the win. They were the better team for 3 quarters. Terrible skills by both teams. Great effort by Silvagni and Casboult, at least early on.

Reply #5
One quarter of football not good enough.  Too many passengers.  Too many lacking basic skills.  Turnovers killed us again.

On to our second coach and we still look like a pack of hacks for most of the game.

Reply #6
Mantis
That was probably our last chance of a win this season. I guess we hand over pick 2 to the Crows.

Gold Coast at home has to be a chance for one and St. Kilda another, plus pulled out one unexpected. They believe they can win now and without the guns......

Reply #7
One quarter of football not good enough.  Too many passengers.  Too many lacking basic skills.  Turnovers killed us again.

On to our second coach and we still look like a pack of hacks for most of the game.

But, but..............

Never mind.

Reply #8
Who was McGovern decoying for today? :-\

Reply #9
Mantis
That was probably our last chance of a win this season. I guess we hand over pick 2 to the Crows.

Gold Coast at home has to be a chance for one and St. Kilda another, plus pulled out one unexpected. They believe they can win now and without the guns......

It's better to watch when we are scoring but we have to find the right balance of attack and defence. The two games we've lost we've kicked 100, so the balance hasn't been there then, the two we've won we've kicked 11, all in the last 3 qtrs. We'll win a few and get better as the season goes but it took a while to put our attitude into shape today. Can't allow that.

Reply #10
I know Setterfield got a good run, but did he get a front on, head high right at the finish??

Front on contact to the face. What would be the problem with that?
What happened to my old profile?????

Reply #11
 Went to the airport to pick up a MacGovern.... Time to play Kerr.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #12
Who was McGovern decoying for today? :-\

He'll be good for us but next week Harry replaces him. Can't be playing like that. Now he's not even kicking straight, his best asset. Carlton do that to you..lol.

He doesn't look fit at all. Need to sort that to start with.

Reply #14
Mantis

If we keep starting slow and weak with efforts we won’t win any games soon. I heard the bang today. I hope the players heard the same.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.