Skip to main content
Topic: Eddie! No! (Read 14307 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eddie! No!

Reply #16
It takes a back and front to spot a back and front ...

Reply #17
It takes a back and front to spot a back and front ...

No doubt and Eddie is definitely a big one at that. ;) ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #18
How many people in this country can get away with a MAJOR racial slur and drop the C Bomb both live to air and still keep their job??

Reply #19
That C*** is cooked!

The thing is, all it will do is make him a bigger hero to the toothless hoards that support the bar-bellied jailbirds!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #20
How many people in this country can get away with a MAJOR racial slur and drop the C Bomb both live to air and still keep their job??

From Urban dictionary Eddie!!

Quite possibly the most offensive word in the english language. Not only does it embody the female genitalia within it, but it also includes  #, and we all know what a whammy that is. This word should never be used around women. This word should never be used around #. And this word should ABSOLUTEY NEVER be used around a # female. Unless of course you're down with guns being fired at you. In that case, use freely

IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #21
Did anyone else see him trying to explain that if the goal review shows a finger moving back on a hand that it doesn't mean the ball touched the finger.

Went into examples and each one made no
Sense.

For a very smart man at times his love for the pies makes him lose his sense and say things a one eyed supporter would argue not a well respected president and media head.

By the way he used the Travis cloke  touched goal from the boundary as his reason to question it. Coincidence that it just happened to be a magpie involved.

Please tell me that he won't be commenting on Friday night? 

Reply #22
He drops that word and everyone goes ape over it, go figure.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #24
Did anyone else see him trying to explain that if the goal review shows a finger moving back on a hand that it doesn't mean the ball touched the finger.

Sense.

For a very smart man at times his love for the pies makes him lose his sense and say things a one eyed supporter would argue not a well respected president and media head.

By the way he used the Travis cloke  touched goal from the boundary as his reason to question it. Coincidence that it just happened to be a magpie involved.

He tried to say it was like the action movies where they don't really punch but the guy moves with the blow to make it look real and was trying to get Derm to act it out with him. Was he saying the Essendon player flexed his fingers back to pretend the ball touched it?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #25
Eddie must be censured for his filthy language on live TV, keeps dropping the C bomb, 'Collingwood', disgusting IMHO.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #26
I'd be interested to see if there is any fallout. There should be!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #27
Made a mistake.  Things happen.  I actually thought it was funny. 

Reply #28

Sense.

He tried to say it was like the action movies where they don't really punch but the guy moves with the blow to make it look real and was trying to get Derm to act it out with him. Was he saying the Essendon player flexed his fingers back to pretend the ball touched it?

Its a pretty stupid argument isnt it?

He would have been better off arguing that it wasnt a meaninful touch so the goal should be paid as we see that happen frequently and although its a source of frustration, we cannot goal review every shot at goal because odds are 9 out of 10 will get a bit of a flick on the way through.

Whether or not we want what I have stated to occur is a different matter but I would hazard that at a conservative estimate about 50% of marking contests would be touched in similar fashion and no one really gives a hoot about that aspect of it.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #29
I heard Teddy Whitten one day calling a player using a "torpedo punt"...made a little boo boo did Ted.
 :D
Same with Ed.
Thought he was in the locker room.
Will get a slap, but it wont be career ending.