Skip to main content
Topic: Ding Dong It's Dennis (Read 4760 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ding Dong It's Dennis

Reply #1
Watched that earlier today, lovely stuff.

Reply #2
My friend is a through and through North supporter and hates the Bluea but knows the boys and their parents and has kept telling me
How impressed with the Blues she was and all They did for the boys and the effort they put in to Make his dream come true - good job Blues!!

Reply #3
My friend is a through and through North supporter and hates the Bluea but knows the boys and their parents and has kept telling me
How impressed with the Blues she was and all They did for the boys and the effort they put in to Make his dream come true - good job Blues!!

Great  story - thanks for posting gents.

Reply #4
Fantastic stuff. Well done CFC.

Good to see CJ is still pretty close to the club too.  :D
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #5
Fantastic stuff. Well done CFC.

Good to see CJ is still pretty close to the club too.  :D

It is good but And I'm sure the little fella wouldn't have it any other way but whenever I see Juddy now I see Old Carlton.

Give me Army as the face of the club any day.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #6
It is good but And I'm sure the little fella wouldn't have it any other way but whenever I see Juddy now I see Old Carlton.

Give me Army as the face of the club any day.

Hmm, I think you need to go back to bed and get out of the other side!

Judd's as good a role model for the old and new as you could ever get! Let's keep him around until the coaching fires start burning!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
Hmm, I think you need to go back to bed and get out of the other side!

Judd's as good a role model for the old and new as you could ever get! Let's keep him around until the coaching fires start burning!

Nup.

He won't coach, he might do some part time stuff or consultancy. Too cool for school is Juddy .

Good face to pull out for functions or things like this, but he's old Carlton.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #8
Nup.

He won't coach, he might do some part time stuff or consultancy. Too cool for school is Juddy .

I'm not sure I agree.

Judd symbolises what we wanted to become, and had no idea how to get there.

He was on the panel selecting a coach wasn't he?

The Judd effect is still being felt.

Until we got him our first rounders were turning into Jordan Russell.

After we got him, we end up with a bloke like Cripps.

The one thing that Bolton is really doing is showing just how broken this football club had been over the past twenty years, and he seems to be coaching us everywhere.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #9
Nup.

I'm more than happy that Juddy continues to have involvement with the club.  Having an ultimate professional around the place can't be anything but beneficial.  There's also the matter of possible father-son decisions  :)

While Judd's recruitment was essential 'old Carlton', I think his arrival heralded the new Carlton.  For the first time in a decade, we had a person of influence who knew what was required to achieve success as a player.  His fingerprints are on our list survivors and the coach.

I should add that the work the club and players do with people like Kai is excellent.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #10
I'm more than happy that Juddy continues to have involvement with the club.  Having an ultimate professional around the place can't be anything but beneficial.  There's also the matter of possible father-son decisions  :)

While Judd's recruitment was essential 'old Carlton', I think his arrival heralded the new Carlton.  For the first time in a decade, we had a person of influence who knew what was required to achieve success as a player.  His fingerprints are on our list survivors and the coach.

I should add that the work the club and players do with people like Kai is excellent.

I'm grateful for his past service and was happy with his involvement in selecting Bolts. Just see Bolts as our leader now and that nobody is above question.

Reply #11
I'm grateful for his past service and was happy with his involvement in selecting Bolts. Just see Bolts as our leader now and that nobody is above question.

Bolts and Cripps might not agree with you about Judd mentoring or coaching. The word I have is they are using Judd's experience part-time to fast track Cripps career.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #12
Bolts and Cripps might not agree with you about Judd mentoring or coaching. The word I have is they are using Judd's experience part-time to fast track Cripps career.

It's not new.

It's part time, like I said.