Reply #15
Imitated this on a night out once.  ;D

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/AlDXTc8IJ7c[/flash]

Re: The TV Thread

Reply #16

Lol...What response did you get Gozza?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #17
Well, I was expecting to cop a slap and walk away with nothing. A bit of an anti-climax. 

The sheila serving didn't understand the reference. Mustn't have remembered the commercial or been too young to remember or something.  :'( So she served me five cougars. A pain in the arse to carry and a pain in the arse to pay for. Serves me right for trying to be a hot shot. ;D

Reply #18
Talking of Cougar, remember Barry "the Cougar" Dawson?

Gee the off season is long....................... ::)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #19

Had a gf who worked as a cougar bar girl. Said just about every dickhead she served would use it :-P

Reply #20

[flash=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/v/JyZYXT6Xky8[/flash]

South Park are having a great season - their 3 parter based on GoT is pretty good

Reply #21
Gentlemen. Been a while since this thread saw some light, so I thought I would update the shows I've been watching the last few months and that I'm looking forward to in the near future.

Vikings Season 2 = This one I'm REALLY looking forward to. Starts this Month again Elwood.  8)
Game of Thrones Season 4 = No need to explain.  >:D
House of Lies Season 3 = Filthy Management Consultants. The language in this show is something else. Funny and Don Cheadle is very funny.
Suits Season 3 = Enjoyable Legal Comedy/Drama
House of Cards Season 2 = Wow. That is all. Few shows keep up with a great first Season. This one does it in spades.
Hinterland = 4 part BBC Crime Drama. I went to University in Wales back in the 90's, so the odd sub titles a few times in each episode as the characters talk Welsh is nostalgic. Anyway, I normally cannot abide crime dramas but this one is really well made.
The Returned Season 1 = French undead drama. Actually on SBS on Demand right now. Well recommended. Beautifully shot. Great acting and great sound. Highly recommended. Season 2 on the way in 2014.
Luther = UK Crime Drama - Just watched the first 2 episodes, but boy this Actor Idris Elba is VERY good. Will keep watching.
Hatufim - Prisoners of War = Seasons 1 and 2 - Sweet Jesus this is good TV drama. It is actually the show that Homeland is based on. This is more of the journey the characters travel, not the US explosion fest of it's US version. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Borgen = Danish Political Drama. I really want to get the time to give this show justice. Watched 2 episodes on SBS and was mightily impressed. Well made.

Over to you....

Keep the Faith

Reply #22
Man you have a lot of time on your hands that's all I got to say. The best I can do is EPL highlights on Fox Sports 1 and a bit if Sky Channel. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #23
Man you have a lot of time on your hands that's all I got to say. The best I can do is EPL highlights on Fox Sports 1 and a bit if Sky Channel. :))

Kids go to bed between 7pm and 7:30pm every night mate. Plenty of hours left after that  O0.
Keep the Faith

Reply #24
True Detective is the best show for a long time!! Brilliantly written and superb performances. Little wonder why Mathew Mcconaughey won an Oscar.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #25
True Detective is the best show for a long time!! Brilliantly written and superb performances. Little wonder why Mathew Mcconaughey won an Oscar.

Season finale next week!!!
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #26
Only watched 1 episode of TD, it did look pretty good. 

Is it worth the investment?

Reply #27
Gentlemen. Been a while since this thread saw some light, so I thought I would update the shows I've been watching the last few months and that I'm looking forward to in the near future.

Vikings Season 2 = This one I'm REALLY looking forward to. Starts this Month again Elwood.  8)
Game of Thrones Season 4 = No need to explain.  >:D
House of Lies Season 3 = Filthy Management Consultants. The language in this show is something else. Funny and Don Cheadle is very funny.
Suits Season 3 = Enjoyable Legal Comedy/Drama
House of Cards Season 2 = Wow. That is all. Few shows keep up with a great first Season. This one does it in spades.
Hinterland = 4 part BBC Crime Drama. I went to University in Wales back in the 90's, so the odd sub titles a few times in each episode as the characters talk Welsh is nostalgic. Anyway, I normally cannot abide crime dramas but this one is really well made.
The Returned Season 1 = French undead drama. Actually on SBS on Demand right now. Well recommended. Beautifully shot. Great acting and great sound. Highly recommended. Season 2 on the way in 2014.
Luther = UK Crime Drama - Just watched the first 2 episodes, but boy this Actor Idris Elba is VERY good. Will keep watching.
Hatufim - Prisoners of War = Seasons 1 and 2 - Sweet Jesus this is good TV drama. It is actually the show that Homeland is based on. This is more of the journey the characters travel, not the US explosion fest of it's US version. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Borgen = Danish Political Drama. I really want to get the time to give this show justice. Watched 2 episodes on SBS and was mightily impressed. Well made.

Over to you....

Vikings season 2 ;D.....I'm on it Woody ;)