Skip to main content
Topic: Round 14 Pre Game Thread - Blues v Western Bulldogs (Read 42031 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 14 Pre Game Thread - Blues v Western Bulldogs

Reply #105
stop trolling through my comments

That's not trolling...
Trolling's when you constantly, repetitively post negative comments that are designed to get a response from others.

My question is genuine.
Why do you go to watch a group of players you seem to have no faith in.
Why watch a club that is 10 years away from being a genuine contender
You can't enjoy nights like last night...can you?

What do you get out of watching Carlton play.
Is it the social aspect?

Reply #106
That's not trolling...
Trolling's when you constantly, repetitively post negative comments that are designed to get a response from others.

My question is genuine.
Why do you go to watch a group of players you seem to have no faith in.
Why watch a club that is 10 years away from being a genuine contender
You can't enjoy nights like last night...can you?

What do you get out of watching Carlton play.
Is it the social aspect?

Why dont u stop asking inane questions and suggest some solutions to the clubs poor position...

Reply #107
Why dont u stop asking inane questions and suggest some solutions to the clubs poor position...

I reckon they are very pertinent questions  ::)

As to solutions to the club's situation, the first action should be to remove the board and replace it with a more streamlined structure and with at least a third of the board members having a football background.  An articulate, media-savvy president with a vision for the future wouldn't go astray either.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #108

You constantly make statements with no facts behind it.

Whenever someone questions you on something, seeking clarification or access to what you have supposedly seen, you have a hissy fit.

Read what people write. They are not criticising you, they are asking you questions. You can either answer them or cut up rough about it. For some unknown reason, you refuse to answer the simplest questions asked of you.

If you want people to believe you, indulge them. Answer their questions.

Reply #109
You constantly make statements with no facts behind it.

Whenever someone questions you on something, seeking clarification or access to what you have supposedly seen, you have a hissy fit.

Read what people write. They are not criticising you, they are asking you questions. You can either answer them or cut up rough about it. For some unknown reason, you refuse to answer the simplest questions asked of you.

If you want people to believe you, indulge them. Answer their questions.

I dont want people to believe me...u make your own assessment

Given your form your comment is a bit rich...

Reply #110
I reckon they are very pertinent questions  ::)

As to solutions to the club's situation, the first action should be to remove the board and replace it with a more streamlined structure and with at least a third of the board members having a football background.  An articulate, media-savvy president with a vision for the future wouldn't go astray either.

Ive made it clear we have the best president. ..and ceo...

The other 9 on the board should leave..including pratts and mathiesons....

Reply #111
I dont want people to believe me...u make your own assessment

Given your form your comment is a bit rich...

Given my 'form'?

I, and many others, have made up our own assessments. You have been brainwashed and continue to make grandiose statements that simply don't hold up when questioned.

Again, you refuse to answer questions, just make unfounded statements like....
Ive made it clear we have the best president. ..and ceo...

The other 9 on the board should leave..including pratts and mathiesons....

You have made nothing clear other than your belief that they are the best (hence brainwashed).
Your opinion and fact are certainly not the same thing.

What about them makes them the best president and ceo?