Skip to main content
Topic: Round 15 Pre Game Thread - Blues v Tigers (Read 18787 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 15 Pre Game Thread - Blues v Tigers

Reply #15
Maric is a big loss......reckon we are a decent chance this week if we can get 3-4 of our better players back. Tigers just fell in last game and look ripe for the picking...
A lot of footy is about timing, catching teams with key players missing and at the end of a winning cycle.....Tigers  have been up and are due to lose some games....

Reply #16
Maric is a big loss......reckon we are a decent chance this week if we can get 3-4 of our better players back. Tigers just fell in last game and look ripe for the picking...
A lot of footy is about timing, catching teams with key players missing and at the end of a winning cycle.....Tigers  have been up and are due to lose some games....

Hope we don't play any injured players.

No need.

We might not win anyway.

Riewoldt is playing great footy, almost inspirational........which isn't something I'd  thought I'd never say.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #17
Nick Graham out for 3 weeks. Really bad luck for his continuity and improvement. It has come at a really bad time for the kid.  Needs to be replaced with another kid.

Reply #18
Nick Graham out for 3 weeks. Really bad luck for his continuity and improvement. It has come at a really bad time for the kid.  Needs to be replaced with another kid.

:(
Rotten luck!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #19
:(
Rotten luck!

Bad luck for Graham as he was showing the form we knew he could produce, well most of us anyway...I guess Boekhorst might get another game....I'd promote and play Walsh..

Reply #20
Oh FFS. What happened??
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #22
Finally get some game time and.... Friggin Etihad.

Reply #23
Listed as 'foot' on the injury list.

McKay described the problem as a 'stress reaction'.  It's terrible timing as Graham was really showing what he is capable of.

On the positive side, it seems that Rowe, Docherty, Carrazzo and Menzel will be available and Everitt could be OK.  Cripps seems to have escaped serious injury but they may take a conservative approach.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #25

Did anyone see in the game against Adelaide they showed him on the bench and he basically had every toe on his foot band-aided up and he was changing the band aids when they showed him sitting there. Maybe he's got blisters or something? I wonder what sort of injury would require that kind of thing?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #26
Did anyone see in the game against Adelaide they showed him on the bench and he basically had every toe on his foot band-aided up and he was changing the band aids when they showed him sitting there. Maybe he's got blisters or something? I wonder what sort of injury would require that kind of thing?

I couldn't hear McKay clearly but I'm pretty sure that he said Graham has had an issue with his foot but this latest injury is unrelated.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #27
It is a real pity for Nick Graham, but now Bryce Gibbs has to perform to at least the same standard as his replacement.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #28
Fortunately Nick has now shown enough to be viewed as a part of our midfield future.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #29
Fortunately Nick has now shown enough to be viewed as a part of our midfield future.
Absolutely. He has made sure he will be with us in 2016.
Live Long and Prosper!