Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Perspiration: AFL Rd 13: Carlton vs Gold Coast in Darwin (Read 4295 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Perspiration: AFL Rd 13: Carlton vs Gold Coast in Darwin

Reply #60
Cripps gets his regulation miss.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #61
 >:(

Reply #62
Good night everyone
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #63
Say what you want.  We won the BLOODY match.  Fisher great game and that I didn't expect.

Can't please some people. 

Reply #64
Weitering was awesome again. Harry and him smashed their opponents. Both a bit more mature.

Eddie had a stinker but still did some damage.

Murphy was really good. Walsh was excellent. Setterfield, Fisher and Martin good also.

Could have been a 10 goal win but who cares - I'll take anything short of heart attack from Carlton games these days.

Reply #65
We play like that against the pies, as down as they are, and they will kill us. Still it's better to win ugly than lose with honour. Take the 4 points and move on. Maybe the Collingwood challenge will bring the best out of us. Back to the Gabba where I think we play OK. Serious stuff coming up in 9 days. If we only win one more game for the year please let it be the next one.

Reply #66
Won by 3 goals 15.

Smashed them everywhere but the scoreboard. Nearly 4 times as many shots. Anyway, 33pts is still big these days.

6-6, percentage exactly 100 to the point.

Reply #67
Great win Blues, rapt!!!!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #68
We play like that against the pies, as down as they are, and they will kill us. Still it's better to win ugly than lose with honour. Take the 4 points and move on. Maybe the Collingwood challenge will bring the best out of us. Back to the Gabba where I think we play OK. Serious stuff coming up in 9 days. If we only win one more game for the year please let it be the next one.

Was always going to be a bit scrappy in that heat.  33pts with the crappiest kicking at goal. 25 shots to 7 was more indicative.

One of the few sides to really pump the Gold Coast. Remotely accurate and it was 10 goals. Played 4 qtrs too.

Reply #69
Kept the opposition scoreless in the first quarter and to only 5 scoring shots total. Must be 15 years since we've done that.

Reply #70
Scrappy game, but we won! So pleased to be on the winning side rather than  Losing I one of these.

And after such a huge finish last week.

Murphy was great but he has zero penetration on his kicks which can hurt, but slick handballs. And he threw himself into contests.

The bagging of him is boring. Move on those that do. I can pick out a dozen errors that were made by others 🙄 we get it, you’ve got a hard on for Murphy. But it’s uninteresting to have that as your discussion point each week. Seriously. Move on.

Set kick at goals for everyone should be practised consistently - over watching set shots sail out.

Happy to be not completely satisfied after a win. We expect more, surely surely.

Reply #71
Also is it just me but for screws sake, commentators /
Less is more!!!!!!

Reply #72
Ah ha ha...