Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton (Read 69906 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton

Reply #180
There's my report, I can just sit back an drink now?

Well earned, and at Ch7 expense go straight to the top shelf, at least one of us should get some value from their broadcast! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #181
We looked really good for the first 45 minutes, skipping away to a 24 point lead early in the second. The Midfield were on top early, and defensive pressure was good. However Carrazzo took a knock early and had to go off and Smith came on as Sub early again. We missed some really easy shots on goal. Should of been more up. Levi was a good presecene but 0 goals 2 and 1 out on the full is not good enough.

Priddis started to win the hitout advantages and racked them up, the umpires got involved and the eagles kicked 4 in a row to take a small lead into half time. Liam Duggan on Debut finished with 25 possessions and 2 goals.

They kicked the first 2 in the third, and our plans were thrown out, our mids started to not chase, and our Defence was all over the place, missing targets and giving to much easy ball from the midfield. Murphy and Gibbs started trying to get easy kicks and Judd was manhandled at every contest. When we won the ball we chipped it around slowly, trying to pierce the zone, but our skills were not good enough in the wet conditions.

Henderson and Jones gave no forward presence and the ball rebounded easily from our front half, where they cut us up through the middle.

White and Rowe kicked some late goals, but we ran out of puff to lose by 23 points.

Malthouse told the media the Eagles are a very good football side and we need to stick to our structures better, and he is not concerned about his job.

Blokes fly home that night and get on Twitter and Instagram to say they will try harder next week.

Very good. Have to pay that.

Reply #182
We looked really good for the first 45 minutes, skipping away to a 24 point lead early in the second. The Midfield were on top early, and defensive pressure was good. However Carrazzo took a knock early and had to go off and Smith came on as Sub early again. We missed some really easy shots on goal. Should of been more up. Levi was a good presecene but 0 goals 2 and 1 out on the full is not good enough.They kicked the first 2 in the third, and our plans were thrown out, our mids started to not chase, and our Defence was all over the place, missing targets and giving to much easy ball from the midfield. Murphy and Gibbs started trying to get easy kicks and Judd was manhandled at every contest. When we won the ball we chipped it around slowly, trying to pierce the zone, but our skills were not good enough in the wet conditions.

Henderson and Jones gave no forward presence and the ball rebounded easily from our front half, where they cut us up through the middle.

White and Rowe kicked some late goals, but we ran out of puff to lose by 23 points.

Priddis started to win the hitout advantages and racked them up, the umpires got involved and the eagles kicked 4 in a row to take a small lead into half time. Liam Duggan on Debut finished with 25 possessions and 2 goals.

Malthouse told the media the Eagles are a very good football side and we need to stick to our structures better, and he is not concerned about his job.

Blokes fly home that night and get on Twitter and Instagram to say they will try harder next week.

Poorly researched.

They are holding a fan clinic on Sat morning in Perth.

The rest is quite feasible.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #183
Poorly researched.

They are holding a fan clinic on Sat morning in Perth.

The rest is quite feasible.

If Shadesy is accurate, there won't be many if any at it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #184
Are we any risk of letting Cripps get involved at stoppages? Or will he be wasted floating around doing not much of anything.

I think he was involved in 20+ stoppages in the NAB game V Geelong and 3 versus Richmond.

The guy is 10 feet tall and the eagles mids are pygmies.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #185
Are we any risk of letting Cripps get involved at stoppages? Or will he be wasted floating around doing not much of anything.

I think he was involved in 20+ stoppages in the NAB game V Geelong and 3 versus Richmond.

He may have had a bit of Judd envy last week, fwiw they looked like they were all back to the old "Stand-back and let the man work" mode of operation! Which wasn't a major problem because I think we did OK in stoppages, plus Judd is just awesome!

So I agree, let Cripps get in there and let someone like Judd or Gibbs make themselves dangerous on the outside or inside F50.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #186

I so hope he becomes something like David Mundy
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #187
Weather radar looking pretty good - i doubt the weather will be a major factor looking at the 512km radar..
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #188
Weather radar looking pretty good - i doubt the weather will be a major factor looking at the 512km radar..
Lots of rain been around, will be greasy.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #190
Vs WCE history

From the 2011 Elimination Final team, of that 22

8 will play tonight

4 are still around but not in the team

10 have either been moved on or retired.

Reply #191
I so hope he becomes something like David Mundy

Does Mundy get crowded out by 4 taggers from his own team at the stoppages?

Reply #194
Tim Gossage just referred to a rumour that Josh Kennedy could withdraw. Not sure if this should be in Navy Andrew.