Skip to main content
Topic: Re: Round 14 In Game Thread - Blues v Western Bulldogs (Read 18109 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 14 In Game Thread - Blues v Western Bulldogs

Reply #60
All current players are rodgers and hughes decisions...

Funny how Malthouse got the credit when a new player showed a glimpse  ???
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #61
BTW....Caleb Daniel...

made all those who passed on him because of his height look like complete d!cks.

Crash, can you take over our drafting team please !

Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #62
That last quarter he made no effort to get to the ball even when it was a couple of meters away. Let Dogs players run past him while he jogged.

Played on Daniel when the little bloke came on and paid him no respect at all......probably cost us the game IMO because Daniel turned the game for the Dogs...
Looks disinterested and like something isnt right...

Reply #63
If Yarran isn't up to it he will put himself in a position where he will be traded. We can't have passengers.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #64
BTW....Caleb Daniel...

made all those who passed on him because of his height look like complete d!cks.

Crash, can you take over our drafting team please !

Watched him in one of the U/18 matches last year for SA and he had the ball on a string !! It was always going to be the issue of his height whether he would get drafted and a lot of clubs passed on him, showed tonight that he has all the skills to be a long-term player.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #65
If we were 3 goals up at half time like we should've been I think we come out with a different mindset after the break.

Awful game but they are in the top 8 with and 8-5 record. Equal with Collingwood and Richmond, and a game off top 4. We were grossly undermanned and could well have won, so it's hard to know what to make out of the game. We looked crappy but lost by only 11 pts. Thought we were due for a "non-switched on" game. As long as it's only one game.

Reply #66
Played on Daniel when the little bloke came on and paid him no respect at all......probably cost us the game IMO because Daniel turned the game for the Dogs...

Yep, he's gone from being almost my favorite CFC player to watch to just about my worst.

Reply #67

I thought Yarran was OK.  He has definitely pulled back from the run and carry game that is his trademark and seems to be focusing on his delivery - but he still missed a couple of targets.  He did cop a stinger but we really need him to be ripping it up.  I suspect he is not 100%
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #68
If we were 3 goals up at half time like we should've been I think we come out with a different mindset after the break.

Awful game but they are in the top 8 with and 8-5 record. Equal with Collingwood and Richmond, and a game off top 4. We were grossly undermanned and could well have won, so it's hard to know what to make out of the game. We looked crappy but lost by only 11 pts. Thought we were due for a "non-switched on" game. As long as it's only one game.

Reply #69
Caleb Daniel is criticised for his 167cm height. He is the same size as Boomer Harvey. We all know how he plays football.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.