Skip to main content
Topic: Australian Cricket - Crisis, What Crisis ?? (Read 546764 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Australian Cricket - Crisis, What Crisis ??

Reply #2235
Problem for NZ is that as good as he is at executing the skills he has, they still don’t win.
It’s a long slow way to get wickets and doesn’t stop us scoring 400+

Inevitably you won’t win big tests bowling that garbage line and length
They've got plenty of line and length guys like Boult, Southee and Henry that can't do what Wagner has done, and even England on livelier wickets than the current series couldn't do what Wagner has done either. Like him or hate him he gets the credits.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2236
Apparently Matthew Wade passed a concussion test but has to do another one this morning.

I didn’t see the incident.  Did he wear a bouncer?
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2237
Apparently Matthew Wade passed a concussion test but has to do another one this morning.

I didn’t see the incident.  Did he wear a bouncer?

No DJC. He was fielding very close to the batsman and copped a very hard one.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #2238
No DJC. He was fielding very close to the batsman and copped a very hard one.

Ouch!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2239
New Zealand ... hang your heads in shame.  Absolute crape

Reply #2240
New Zealand ... hang your heads in shame.  Absolute crape

Whole summer of cricket has been a non contest, second best team going around??..what carp.
You have India, Aus, England and maybe South Africa...the rest are rubbish and if we are to have a decent summer of cricket we need to fixture a decent team from the former group I mentioned to be playing at least 3 tests if we have to include these second rate test nations because having these non contests are bad for the game IMO.
Everyone loves Aus to win but you want a contest not the carp that Pakistan and New Zealand have dished up...

Reply #2241
I said months back this summer was headed for failure and look at it.  Disaster. 

Marnus my son, you could be anything.  Seriously good already regardless of the attack.

Reply #2242
I'd be checking the betting slips.   That 50-50 result reeks and I'm not smelling roses and chocolate.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #2243
I'd be checking the betting slips.  That 50-50 result reeks and I'm not smelling roses and chocolate.
The Indians were going at 80%, they didn't want to be there and treated it like a practice match, and you could tell Kholi wasn't interested at all as he barely raise a complaint!

The Aussies were also quite lucky on the night, several edges and miss-hits lobbed into free space and all the reviews went Australia's way.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2244
The Indians were going at 80%, they didn't want to be there and treated it like a practice match, and you could tell Kholi wasn't interested at all as he barely raise a complaint!

The Aussies were also quite lucky on the night, several edges and miss-hits lobbed into free space and all the reviews went Australia's way.

Have to agree, Kohli was very giving of praise to the Aussie team  and treated the game like a charity event, seemed slow in moving his field and lacking in imagination which is unlike him and just let the game roll on.

Reply #2245
Have to agree, Kohli was very giving of praise to the Aussie team  and treated the game like a charity event, seemed slow in moving his field and lacking in imagination which is unlike him and just let the game roll on.
Playing possum for the T20 World Cup?

Shami and Bumrah underdone, some kids playing, and next thing it's "Well we can't win so why try?"
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2246
Well, if India wants to muck around and play silly buggers the best thing our blokes can do is go out there and give them
a thrashing, and that's what they did.
Top effort from our openers. Warner loves making runs and he's very good at it.

A general bloody good effort from Australia and that's what I like to see. :)
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #2247
A general bloody good effort from Australia and that's what I like to see. :)
Agreed, you can only play against who you play against.

No wonder it wasn't broadcast FTA, CheatsTV must have known something the rest of us didn't!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2248
I reckon Virat and his lads might have had a few $$$ on the Aussies winning in the manner they did?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #2249
Even more evidence to check the books after that result.....cold pastie to beef Wellington overnight,  sure,  we believe that one Virat.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?