Skip to main content
Topic: VFL Rd 4: Northern Blues vs Collingwood (Read 13830 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL Rd 4: Northern Blues vs Collingwood

Reply #45
Few blokes treading water in the magoos.

I was looking at it the other way - DVR really improving this year. Foster played his first half decent game. Dick showing very strong form. Jaksch kicking goals. Seem to be a few guys finally coming good.

Reply #46
Been wondering this too. He's not listed on our injury list either. Is he playing VFL reserves or does he just not exist.  :o

Hip.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #47
I was looking at it the other way - DVR really improving this year. Foster played his first half decent game. Dick showing very strong form. Jaksch kicking goals. Seem to be a few guys finally coming good.

Agree JEZA. It might be a bit frustrating that for some the improvement is slow, but better that than backwards! I really thought that for the first time I saw signs that Foster is improving on Saturday... it was really encouraging to see, especially his disposal - good stuff. Dick has probably been the most consistent of our boys playing for the NBs. Jaksch is still a little inconsistent for mine but good to see him at least working on second efforts.

What's encouraging is that you can really see the boys are all on the same page and when they're not lapsing, they actually put together some good footy. Hopefully the first qtr from Saturday is something they'll never repeat.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #48
Agree JEZA. It might be a bit frustrating that for some the improvement is slow, but better that than backwards! I really thought that for the first time I saw signs that Foster is improving on Saturday... it was really encouraging to see, especially his disposal - good stuff. Dick has probably been the most consistent of our boys playing for the NBs. Jaksch is still a little inconsistent for mine but good to see him at least working on second efforts.

What's encouraging is that you can really see the boys are all on the same page and when they're not lapsing, they actually put together some good footy. Hopefully the first qtr from Saturday is something they'll never repeat.

That's a bit more encouraging I guess .

Some of the reports on the guys read a bit similar every week from Fraser.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #49
Does anybody know where Cuningham is gone? I've tweeted Northern Blues and CFC a couple of times but get no reply.

#cuninghamconspiracy

He's now shown on the latest injury list as Hip, 1 week away.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #50

Goodness me, could this be de... de... dev.... deve.... develop.....development? What is this strange concept?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #51
Goodness me, could this be de... de... dev.... deve.... develop.....development? What is this strange concept?
:) What a strange concept to see at Carlton!
Please, sir, can I have some more?
Live Long and Prosper!