Skip to main content
Topic: Australian Cricket - Crisis, What Crisis ?? (Read 546457 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Australian Cricket - Crisis, What Crisis ??

Reply #930
X2...... Gives nuthin with the bat and bowling is innocuous.  Just not quite good enough.  Agar?

Yep Agar for me, a much better long term prospect.

Otherwise I think Holland as a pure bowling option shows far more control and would be suited to the conditions.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #931
Holy crap!

Reply #932
Over O'Keefe already, just doesn't deserve a spot yet!

We shouldn't take spinners to India if they can't bowl two balls the same.

Lol!!!! He has 3/31

Almost fell off my chair when I saw India were 7/95.

Reply #933
Make that four and it should have been five... Pleased to see him turn it around but they must finish the job now.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #934
Now I'm worried we are going to get bowled out for 30!

Reply #935
Now it's 5 for SOK. 9/101.

India will doctor the wicket now for the next Test and produce a raging green top...ool.

Reply #936
Now I'm worried we are going to get bowled out for 30!

Yep, biased commentators spent the last 24 hrs defending "A good cricket wicket". Now the Aussies must bat long and let it deteriorate, then the India BCC will string up the curator!

Great result for O'Keefe, but they know him now and the top order won't let him off lightly. Three rank slogs, two wickets to Indian batting arrogance and one great delivery and catch!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #938
Yep, biased commentators spent the last 24 hrs defending "A good cricket wicket". Now the Aussies must bat long and let it deteriorate, then the India BCC will string up the curator!

Great result for O'Keefe, but they know him now and the top order won't let him off lightly. Three rank slogs, two wickets to Indian arrogance and one great delivery and catch!

Look at this, opened your mouth now trying to spin your way out of it. 6 wickets!!!!

You don't have a first class bowling average of 23 over many, many games by being a mug.

Reply #939
Look at this, opened your mouth now trying to spin your way out of it. 6 wickets!!!!

You don't have a first class bowling average of 23 over many, many games by being a mug.

Did you actually see the wickets, because your post suggests not!

The Indian meltdown made The China Syndrome look like a pot boiling over.

The Indians thought they were going to belt the suitcase out of the Aussie bowlers on a rank wicket. It'll be a massive mistake if Australia tries to do the same in their 2nd innings.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #940
The pitch is a disgrace... but both teams have to bat on it.

Low scoring matches are always the best!

Reply #941
The pitch is a disgrace... but both teams have to bat on it.

Low scoring matches are always the best!

I've seen pitches like this one become benign late in matches. They break up so much the heavy roller fills in the cracks and can turn it to a road. Australia need a 350+ lead to be safe!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #942
Marsh just made a 21 ball duck!

Reply #943
It looks like Renshaw will have the most runs  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #944
Marsh just made a 21 ball duck!
He is just not good enough. He doesn't have his father's indomitable will. He gets out too easily.
Live Long and Prosper!