Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 21: Carlton vs. Richmond (Read 17055 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 21: Carlton vs. Richmond

Reply #135

Thanks. Interesting, “he didn’t have power in his knee so we pulled him out for a conditioning block”?? Not sure what all that means other than to say he’s incredibly injury prone.

They just gave him 3 years, i think they have a better idea than us about his susceptibility?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #136
Kennedy was probably BoG for the magoos but finished the game injured.

Hasn’t been reported anywhere, he’d be a decent chance to return this week if fit.

Reply #137
Matt Kennedy aside. DT should not endure with Land, Fisher or O'Brien.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #138
They just gave him 3 years, i think they have a better idea than us about his susceptibility?

For the record, I love Cunningham but it’s just a fact that he’s injury prone.

Reply #139

Thanks. Interesting, “he didn’t have power in his knee so we pulled him out for a conditioning block”?? Not sure what all that means other than to say he’s incredibly injury prone.

Maybe they rushed him back before properly putting him through his paces ?

Reply #140
Maybe they rushed him back before properly putting him through his paces ?

If they did, it's a bad error because that's why we pay Guru Russell the big bucks....to get it right.

Reply #141
If they did, it's a bad error because that's why we pay Guru Russell the big bucks....to get it right.

Yes, no doubt. If he can get Cuningham playing regular footy (and Marchbank and a few others) then he really is a guru. At least Setterfield has played most games this season. Progress.