Skip to main content
Topic: Round 9 Sydney v Carlton - Pre Game Thread (Read 53804 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 9 Sydney v Carlton - Pre Game Thread

Reply #90
Touhy Jamison Jaksch
Simpson Rowe Docherty
Tutt  Cripps Yarran
Menzel Casboult Bell
Walker Henderson Buckley

Wood  Murphy Curnow

Graham  Whiley Thomas Everitt

Ok, clean slate guys, last clean slate, don't phuk up. Pressure's back on you now the coach is gone. Gibbs and Judd injured of course.

That's not too bad a line-up. Should not be on the bottom.

Yep good team.

Gotta play Graham, for the full game.

I'm hoping Barker sends both Walker and Yarran forward to cause some havoc and provide some decent options and excitement up there with Menzel. Would probably help Casboult too.

Reply #91
Given the small ground ... Yazz should be able to run a full measure then have a shot if he plays across the wings.

Can't see our talls beating Grundy et al., maybe we should try to do them for pace. 

Maybe turn this game into a shoot out?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #92
Given the small ground ... Yazz should be able to run a full measure then have a shot if he plays across the wings.

Can't see our talls beating Grundy et al., maybe we should try to do them for pace. 

Maybe turn this game into a shoot out?

Yes because we have no defence

Reply #93
I would like to see a situation where we have a one out forward leading out and marking somewhere inside the 50.

You know the type. Not the one where the forward runs directly at the kicker (although I'd take that) but the one where the ball carrier sprints down the wing (or close) and kick at about a 45 deg angle for a forward to run onto.

I don't remember the last time we did that.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #95
Let's select Warnock on the bench then replace him at the last minute with Graham... >:D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #96
How delicious would it be if Barker didn't select Daisy?. >:D >:D >:D >:D

We shouldn't play him. We should put him in for surgery and make sure he has a ripping pre-season and tears it apart next year.

No point playing a senior player who is playing injured when we are trying to get a good look at our list and where we can go from here.

Reply #97
We shouldn't play him. We should put him in for surgery and make sure he has a ripping pre-season and tears it apart next year.

No point playing a senior player who is playing injured when we are trying to get a good look at our list and where we can go from here.

The surgery is his shoulder isn't it?
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #98
Yes he dislocated it in the first game from memory.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #100
Daisy would be LTI if I was running things and either Walsh or Fields promoted.....we have to try and get a return on Daisy and he might as well have the operation/rehab now while we are no chance to impact on anything but the bottom of the ladder...

Reply #101
Daisy would be LTI if I was running things and either Walsh or Fields promoted.....we have to try and get a return on Daisy and he might as well have the operation/rehab now while we are no chance to impact on anything but the bottom of the ladder...
It would not surprise me at all if he had an early end to the season. If Daisy is to make any mark on our cub, he must be at his best, not wondering when the next bump or tackle will screw him up. Both Walsh and Fields have shown a bit. Give them another month or so of improvement and Daisy can have the op he needs.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #102
Correct.

Is his shoulder connected to his foot? ;D

Reply #104
Might be if he has surgery from this guy...

That's who all our guys see.

Sheehan just got out of surgery after 3 months of screwing around and Byrne listed as 1-2 weeks for a month with no sign of coming back.