Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs. Port Adelaide (in game discussion) (Read 35249 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs. Port Adelaide (in game discussion)

Reply #60
Exactly what I mean about Jammo... epitomises Carlton... a clean ball player without a smear of mongrel of any kind.    I'm over this crap, I want to see some of them get nasty.  Nice footballers come a distant last.

Agree.... a player like Harlett giving lip isnt on and I would have decked him along with that other squib in Monfries who has too much to say.....
We have been intimidated and I felt sorry for Holman who was getting pushed around and apart from Rowe didnt get enough support.

Speaking of Holman...looked a real little kid out there in the first quarter but has stuck at it and kept his eyes on the footy...I like the look of him and he just needs more weight
and preseasons in the gym and he can make it as a footballer.

Reply #61
Serves us just right for bring the girls under 10's netball squad to play an AFL footy match.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #62
Our good players are getting tagged and our new players are overwhelmed.

For mine only Rowe and Curnow have been decent.

Tom Harley is the biggest screwing flog commentating - fancy saying he sees Menzel playing for Port in the future - where the screw does that comment come from?

Meanwhile murph is knocked out yet according to Bruce the big news is how Port's playing--- ah yeah nah mate i'd like to know how our skippers going

Reply #64
Love how Port fans pretend they re all passionate and loyal with their 'Never Tear Us Apart' bullsh*t before t he game.
Remember 2 years ago, when they had to pull big plastic sheets over the seats coz no one went to Port games, Now all of a sudden they re all passionate fans.. F**k off fear weather ferals!!!

Reply #65
Great support for the Captain tonight…NOT…not one bloke stood up to help hime that spineless 29 for Port smashes him down behind play no-one stands up..we are weak jelly fish…should and deserve to lose by 100 plus tonight…what a weak crap team with zero skills and ticker…embarrassed to by a Carlton supporter tonight

That wanker Harley says Menzel should be playing for Port,,,,what a prick

Yep....Murphy needed support and got nothing....credit to him its been a tough night but he has tried to lead  and show courage but his teammates have let him down.
Too many physically weak players and I am not talking about kids like Johnson, Holman etc ..they need support and apart from Rowe have got nothing.....

Reply #66
There are plenty of legal ways within the rules to ensure that your opponent thinks twice about committing to the contest...

Harvey is a filthy sniper who got less than he deserved, the umpire that pinged Rowe was a deadest idiot who has less  idea about the game than a recently arrived refugee.  I'd be happy for Rowe to do that at every opportunity. Take away a bit of their run and even for up the crapful umpiring.

puking umpires... ever since Williams pushed that idiot away while Denham was abusing him they have shiv'ed us.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #67

Tom Harley is the biggest screwing flog commentating - fancy saying he sees Menzel playing for Port in the future - where the screw does that comment come from?

Meanwhile murph is knocked out yet according to Bruce the big news is how Port's playing--- ah yeah nah mate is like to know show our skippers going

Re bold: I think the comment was "he looks very Port like. And he's a left footer." What the hell is he on about. Just cause he's a gun doesn't mean he should play for a flog team like Port
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #68
Remember port were at the bottom 2 years ago...rapid quality recruitment and development with no favourites....

Reply #69

Meanwhile murph is knocked out yet according to Bruce the big news is how Port's playing--- ah yeah nah mate is like to know show our skippers going

Re bold: I think the comment was "he looks very Port like. And he's a left footer." What the hell is he on about. Just cause he's a gun doesn't mean he should play for a flog team like Port

He said he's got a real port Adelaide look about him I can see him playing for Port in the future.

WTF.

Reply #70
Remember port were at the bottom 2 years ago...rapid quality recruitment and development with no favourites....

NOT!
Westoff, Shultz, Boak, Gray, Hartlett, and many more were still around when they were sh*t.

Reply #71
Murph apparently only a concussion
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #72

Westoff  pick 70 odd and Gray at pick 50 odd if some fair recruiting....ditto for picking up Hombsch from GWS with KP backs so hard to get.

Reply #73
Underlines what a FWIT Harley is... Menzel comes from Centrals... there is more chance of me walking on the moon than him going to Port.  &^_^,  my old man won't let us mention them in our house, he'd rather us kids use F bomb when we were kids.

Reply #74
runner just got in the way of the play.... no free.