Skip to main content
Topic: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage) (Read 92677 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage)

Reply #16
Malthouse will be tearing shreds of them tonight, there will ne a few of them who won't be able to look him in the eye either.

Mick will do this Mick will do that that's all I'm hearing nowadays. Not that you could put all the blame on him this week, terrible kicking for goal fkn disgrace Eddie Betts hang your head in shame that miss in the last when we so needed the goal.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #17
I tell you what, if murphy doesn't pick up his game next year - Fark him off

Reply #18
Talk about f#*!ing de ja vu of last time we played them! I would love to see the win loss ratio of 'the under dogs' each time we play the scum.... I knew it was going to be trouble when we were pegged as the favourites!

Reply #19
Malthouse will be tearing shreds of them tonight, there will ne a few of them who won't be able to look him in the eye either.

what ever he is doing, it aint workin

It's the same bullcrap we got under Ratten.

Simpson is the only one who can fly the flag tonight.

We fielded a part VFL team tonight and I would have thought that meant more effort.

Reply #21
Need to be a few players being nervous comes trade time. Quite a few. How was Simpson such a stand out player showing more ticker than any other.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #22
Choked under pressure? Missing when the going got tough?  I think we need to get one thing straight.  There was very little pressure tonight.  And it certainly wasn't that tough.

Perfect example - why did McInnes elect to punch that ball instead of mark?

Once again, we beat ourselves. We're nowhere near good enough on so many levels - can't kick, can't (don't wanna) run, can't tackle. Fairly basic requirements.

Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #23
Didn't watch.

Couldn't bring myself to see us choke once again.

Mick can tear all the strips he likes but he needs to take a fair chunk of blame for the position we find ourselves in.

Him and our board.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #24
I know this is being written in anger but if I see anyone during the coming week trying to spruik how good our players are I'll spew up !!

FFS, if that didn't exemplify how wide the chasm is between us mentally, physically & skillwise then I just don't know what ever will.

We keep thinking "he'll be a good player one day" and yet they keep making the same dumb mistakes week after week.

Waite in defence was a handbag, Casboult around the ground just shat himself under the pressure and none of the could kick a goal when it was needed.

Warnock kept getting his hand to it as someone of his height should but his strike-rate for giving to our guys is 50/50, he looks like an unco stick insect in a tangle most of the time.

Gee, Menzel was good early but he too went missing after halftime. Simpson played like his life depended on it, too bad a few of his team-mates don't have the same attitude.

I'm just so angry right now ..........   >:D
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #25
Worst possible result.
Now we get to hear how brave they are!

Our team make some really dumb decisions.
They also attempt things that are beyond their skill levels.
They lack the discipline to keep it simple and efficient.

Reply #27
They had absolutely nothing to play for we had everything.

And they still wanted it more then us.

The club is nothing these days.

Reply #28
Yeh correct. Bump rather than tackle. what is it with that tactic. Fail to run hard both ways. is it too straining on the ticker. Why don't the forwards lead hard to clear out the forward 50m like Hurley has his players do. Why are so many basics not employed. I can't wait to hear Micks comments. Just can't wait.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #29
So pi$$ed off right now, robbo you undisciplined hack. What happened to the holding the ball rule in the last quater, they  pinged Bell and then let 4 go after that.
Bad kicking cost us again, who the F is the goal kicking coach.
Any doubts over Warnock is setteled, he is SH#T, cannot hit to advantage, and just plain usless around the ground