Skip to main content
Topic: Making Their Mark (Read 1029 times) previous topic - next topic

Making Their Mark

Just watched the first 35 mins before heading off to work today.  It will be compelling watching!!

There are 7 episodes, all up and ready to be watched.  It's through Amazon / Prime and if you don't haver an account 'do yourself a favour' and take out a 7 day free trial and O D on it this weekend!!

I'm sure when Amazon contacted the various clubs and players to take part, they had no idea that they would be documenting a genuine piece of AFL history....fell on their feet!!

Re: Making Their Mark

Reply #1
Just watched the first 35 mins before heading off to work today.  It will be compelling watching!!

There are 7 episodes, all up and ready to be watched.  It's through Amazon / Prime and if you don't haver an account 'do yourself a favour' and take out a 7 day free trial and O D on it this weekend!!

I'm sure when Amazon contacted the various clubs and players to take part, they had no idea that they would be documenting a genuine piece of AFL history....fell on their feet!!

I wonder if Collingwood are regretting not being a part of this. Eddie was onto this years ago and tried to get the club on board, but they had just done their own doco and were not wanting to go through all that again so they said no.

This is great publicity for the clubs involved. A lot of casual type watchers may take up more of a following on AFL off the back of this, and that bodes well for the clubs involved.

I'm glad you mentioned the free trial thing. I was meaning to look into that for this very purpose.

Reply #2
Ep 1 watched, excellent viewing.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #3
Ep 2: The return of the good old fashion post match spray, one coach delivers a beauty. I love the inner sanctum stuff they are showing, worth a watch.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #4
Binged on all 7 episodes, bloody brilliant.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th