Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Elimination Final 1 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs Sydney  (Read 10289 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Elimination Final 1 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs Sydney

Reply #120
AFL expecting 93,000 to this match.

Going to be a big one.

Reply #122
I'd say 80 to 85 thousand.

Reply #123
Either way get there early

Reply #124
Not sure why people don't think it won't be a big crowd.   South Melbourne fans usually turn out to Sydney games, and we have a supporter base who hasn't seen a final since we stuck in, in 2013.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #125
It's a sellout, depends on how full the MCC and cooperate boxes are.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #126
DJC replied why not go long bomb ,my view is that how many games have we lost by watching the opposition spoil the ball only to see them run the ball out of our forward line with ease .

Reply #127
If it's wet and windy, do we play both ruckmen? The one ruck plan against GWS simply didn't but conditions might dictate it a bit on Friday night?

Reply #128
If it's wet and windy, do we play both ruckmen? The one ruck plan against GWS simply didn't but conditions might dictate it a bit on Friday night?
Swans technically have three rucks with Hickey, McClean and Amartey but the latter two are also their KP Forwards.
Weather isnt real flash Friday but I think we will go Pittonet and TDK which worked for our winning streak, last game playing one ruck and Harry vs GWS was a bit of a fail imho.

Reply #129
It's a sellout, depends on how full the MCC and cooperate boxes are.
Crowd will be massive, all Bluebaggers are up and about. Even Gerard Whately on SEN was talking us up saying our game is the one he is most excited about.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #130
Swans technically have three rucks with Hickey, McClean and Amartey but the latter two are also their KP Forwards.
Weather isnt real flash Friday but I think we will go Pittonet and TDK which worked for our winning streak, last game playing one ruck and Harry vs GWS was a bit of a fail imho.
Wet weather would've been perfect for Jack who loves it.
The wet doesn't suit TDK who wants to run and jump about and already struggles to hold his marks.
Can't see our MC just picking Pittonet though (even though i think for this week, with wet weather, it'd be the right thing to do IMO).

Reply #131

Harry would probably be more than capable of matching McClean and Amartey, or McDonald. However, that would mean that Tom would have to do more than his share and that would advantage Hickey.

It seems like the rain will have blown over before the game and I think that we'll go with two rucks.  Pitto tends to play the same regardless of the conditions  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #132
Crowd will be massive, all Bluebaggers are up and about. Even Gerard Whately on SEN was talking us up saying our game is the one he is most excited about.

I booked a trip to Adelaide 3 months ago.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #133
My best mate (also Bluebaggers) and I booked a trip OS also🤦🏻. Here week 1, away weeks 2 and 3, back for the GF. Do the right thing by me Carlton.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #134
Never book a holiday in September.
You never know what could happen.
Could be another Essendon drugs saga that gets team knocked out of finals contention last minute.