Skip to main content
Topic: CSC won't load on computer - on phone ok. (Read 3237 times) previous topic - next topic

CSC won't load on computer - on phone ok.

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone is having problems loading the csc forums ? On my computer, it is the only site that I'm having trouble with. It started this morning. All other sites work fine
 I can access the csc site on my phone, however.

Thanks.

Re: CSC won't load on computer - on phone ok.

Reply #1
Try a different browser?

Reply #2
Sometimes get the problem on my tablet which has limited RAM and it needs to be cleared regularly.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #3
Thanks gents. There's some problem with csc and my network at home. I've tried about 30 other sites and they all load fine. When I switch to mobile data on my phone, csc works fine. It's the only site that won't load on my home network for some reason.

Thanks.

Reply #4
I thought you might have worn out a gateway,,,,just saying.

Reply #5
I thought you might have worn out a gateway,,,,just saying.

Well, interestingly, we just had our nbn connected yesterday lunchtime. Brand new gateway. I was on csc yesterday afternoon and evening and it worked fine. All my other sites work correctly. Very strange.

Reply #6
Well, interestingly, we just had our nbn connected yesterday lunchtime. Brand new gateway. I was on csc yesterday afternoon and evening and it worked fine. All my other sites work correctly. Very strange.

I was having a bit of a light hearted dig seeing your on the forum a lot. :)

Reply #7
I was having a bit of a light hearted dig seeing your on the forum a lot. :)

Don't worry. I noticed what could be construed as a cheap shot. I was just letting it slide in order to avoid more potential hostility.

Reply #8
Don't worry. I noticed what could be construed as a cheap shot. I was just letting it slide in order to avoid more potential hostility.

CSC is rejecting you...haha.

Reply #9
After several hours of problems, it seems to be fine now. All working well.

Better give that gateway a good workout.

Reply #10
I don't think we're operating to full capacity for some reason.
I'm not sure the little glitches are all at the user end as we've had that ongoing problem with the posts not always working.
Even now I'm probably going to have to switch browsers to post this message.

(Edit: surprisingly I didn't. Edge hasn't been working for me. I usually get the best results from Chrome but even that has the occasional error message.)

Reply #11
I don't think we're operating to full capacity for some reason.
I'm not sure the little glitches are all at the user end as we've had that ongoing problem with the posts not always working.
Even now I'm probably going to have to switch browsers to post this message.

(Edit: surprisingly I didn't. Edge hasn't been working for me. I usually get the best results from Chrome but even that has the occasional error message.)

Thanks Lods.