Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW 2020 - Votes (Read 5742 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFLW 2020 - Votes - R2 vs Collingwood

Reply #15
Really irritated with this. But that is what happens when you play uninspired football. Next time might be different ...

Votes:
[3] Chloe Dalton: Started slowly, but really picked up her game trying to spark the team. Her run and chasing were excellent.
[2] Grace Egan: Another strong game for this young lass! 18 disposals and 11 tackles said it all. if her disposals had been more effective, it would be she who would have been our BOG.
[1] Kerryn Harrington: Very solid, but not quite as sure with her ball handling as she usually is.

Honourable Mentions:
Breeann Moody: One day things will really click for Breeann and she will be unbeatable. This wasn't one of this days. But her ruckwork was excellent.
Maddy P: We need to looks after her. She did well and her disposal is what we need.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #16
3 - Egan
2 - Dalton
1 - J.Hosking

Thought Egan played well before her head knock, after that she kept cracking in but wasn't as effective using the footy, early she was very very good.

Not sure why we pushed Prespakis forward off the ball as she probably was the main midfield driver, I'm assuming Harf thought the heavy attention was starting to take it's toll.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #17
3. Egan
2. Wilson
1. Pound

Reply #18
3. Egan
2. Dalton
1. Harrington

And Jess Hosking was stiff to miss out.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #19
3. Egan
2. Daylight
2. Dalton
1. J. Hosking

Reply #20
3 Egan
2 J Hosking
1 Dalton

AFLW 2020 - Votes - R4 vs Crows

Reply #21
A great win by the girls. Solid team effort.

Going to be tough trying to pick a top 3 out of that lot.

I reckon i've got about 10 names in my head currently. Will have a think about it before i vote.

(No subject)

Reply #22
Test

Re: AFLW 2020 - Votes - R4 vs Crows

Reply #23
3 - Stevens
2 - Presparkis
1 - Plane

This 3,2,1 is tough, today there was hardly a weak link!

Stevens was the hub of pretty much everything versus the Crows, no Stevens no Harris goals, no Stevens no Plane or Presparkis cleaning up on the wing. Stevens even more than once pushed up the field to give Hosking an out on the HBF when she had a case of the fumbles.

I can see why the Filth had Stevens as captain!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #24
3 Prespakis
2 Harris
1 Harrington

Reply #25
I went for 3 forwards in the end.
3 - Stevens
2 - Vescio
1 - Harris

That could've been in any order.

Also could've included Harrington, Pound, Wilson and Laloifi from the backline.
Prespakis, McEvoy and Egan from the middle.

Reply #26

Stevens was the hub of pretty much everything versus the Crows, no Stevens no Harris goals, no Stevens no Plane or Presparkis cleaning up on the wing. Stevens even more than once pushed up the field to give Hosking an out on the HBF when she had a case of the fumbles.

I can see why the Filth had Stevens as captain!

2 things.

1. Stevens wasn't captain. She was in the leadership group. But yes, agree....and i was a big wrap for her recruitment.
2. Plane played a very good game.....but not as good as the commentators made out. There was at least 3 occassions where the commentators called Plane when it was in fact McEvoy. Not sure what kind of excuse you could make for them. Different heights, pretty different numbers 32 vs 13. They both had dark hair....which seems a rarity in the dyed blonde world of AFLW, but thats where the similarities end.

Reply #27
3 Wilson
2 Vescio
1 Harris

Reply #28
3 Prespakis
2 Vescio
1 Wilson

HM Stevens, Harris, McEvoy, Harrington.
Cohesive all of team effort. Well done girls.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #29
2. Plane played a very good game.....but not as good as the commentators made out. There was at least 3 occassions where the commentators called Plane when it was in fact McEvoy. Not sure what kind of excuse you could make for them. Different heights, pretty different numbers 32 vs 13. They both had dark hair....which seems a rarity in the dyed blonde world of AFLW, but thats where the similarities end.
They called out Nat Plane as being Presparkis a number of times as well.
The Force Awakens!