Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 13: In Game Intimations: Carlton vs Fremantle (Read 11326 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 13: In Game Intimations: Carlton vs Fremantle

Reply #60
Complete lack of energy, desire, we are behind at half time by more than we average scoring most weeks.

Reply #61
Goodbye Bolton,  you're useless.   Couldn't get them up for the game,  refuses to man up Fyfe,  Neale, Mundy....

Don't want to single out players but Lochie O'Brien, did we recruit a footballer or name the wrong kid on draft day?  And I can name ten other blokes in the same boat.

Apparently we don't need a priority pick.   My fat arse.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #62
What will we lose by?

Reply #63
And this is the side whose management are not going to apply for a proirity pick?

Reply #64
Goodbye Bolton,  you're useless.   Couldn't get them up for the game,  refuses to man up Fyfe,  Neale, Mundy....

Don't want to single out players but Lochie O'Brien, did we recruit a footballer or name the wrong kid on draft day?  And I can name ten other blokes in the same boat.

X2 :(
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #65
Team was just booed off. Terrible look 3 years into rebuild.

Played some crap footy over the past 10 years but crowd is really pissed off. Members around us going off.

Reply #67

i was a supporter of his and i like the guy, but there's no way back from this.
He's not the only one. SOS can join elshaug along with all the other in the box

Reply #68
Can't believe that utter spud Barker is stealing oxygen in the coaches bin,  because he was useless as a caretaker and even more useless on match day

I call it a bin because it's full of rubbish.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #69
He's not the only one. SOS can join elshaug along with all the other in the box

It's looking that way, Carlton needs to cut the cord to the old ways, we need to stop being a nice AFL citizen and give the AFL and big "FU"!

Based on pre-Bye form this should have been a winnable game.

Maybe Lyon wants out of Freo and is angling for BBs job in front of SOS and the other Carlton influencers!

The Force Awakens!

Reply #70
Disgraceful. I reckon the rabble of 2004 would be fifty points up by now. I have never in forty five years supporting this club seen a more disgraceful performance. Kerridge, Graham, Wright spectators, should be dragged off by security and fined ten grand for invading the pitch.
Rabble. crape. Dishonouring the jumper.
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #71
Can't believe that utter spud Barker is stealing oxygen in the coaches bin,  because he was useless as a caretaker and even more useless on match day

I call it a bin because it's full of rubbish.

If your putting blokes in the bin make sure it’s big enough to take Graham, kerridge, Rowe, kerr, lamb, O’Brien.

Reply #72
In this situation

Backs forward-Forwards back
It's all we have left!  :( :( :(

Reply #73
I think it's time to call last drinks for Simmo, Daisy, Ed, Rowe, Wright, Kerridge, Graham and Casboult.

I'd give Daisy and Ed some credit, but they have no other gear they can select, so it's just bad luck they are stuck in the pile of sh1t we deliver!

Despite what the kids fork up, you cannot have seniors players delivering tripe around them!

Children learn by example, what example are our 30 year olds setting?

Lang a front runner, no Holy Trinity to support him, no performance to deliver, another Smedts? We've been dudded by the Handbaggers too many times, no more deals to be done with them unless they pay way way overs in our favour!

Plowman, a shadow of himself, injured, I hope so or else it is sayonara sunshine!

Too many of our players are only good footballers when they are playing next to greatness!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #74
The heart is out of the club right now , it's a long way back