Skip to main content
Topic: Blues Vs. Saints - In-Game Thread (Read 21812 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues Vs. Saints - In-Game Thread

Reply #45
Stupid 'free-to-air'. I haven't witnessed a Carlton win this season, and I reckon this might be our last chance, and it's not even on fricken TV!

BUT GO BLUES
Feel for you mate. Can you not get Foxtel where you are? And if you can, have you looked at one of their sport packages which includes the footy?

Just checked it out, You have to get the Foxtel Essentials package which is $49.00 a month, themn add the sport package at $25.00 a month. That's $74.00 a month or $18.50 a week. That's a bout the price of a packet of ciggys if you are a smoker, so pretty cheap for what you get.

Wait till they have a free insatllation promotion, go on their web site to sxee that, and get nit. Then you won't have to worry about the freakin free to air!! ;D ;D ;D

Hahaha. Love it BN! Thanks mate, but refer to my previous post...
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #47
Hmm Carrots has a quad strain... That might be his season?
Yep, and probably his career. When you get these injuries at his age, it's virtually impossible to get over them.

Reply #48
Stupid 'free-to-air'. I haven't witnessed a Carlton win this season, and I reckon this might be our last chance, and it's not even on fricken TV!

BUT GO BLUES
Feel for you mate. Can you not get Foxtel where you are? And if you can, have you looked at one of their sport packages which includes the footy?

Just checked it out, You have to get the Foxtel Essentials package which is $49.00 a month, themn add the sport package at $25.00 a month. That's $74.00 a month or $18.50 a week. That's a bout the price of a packet of ciggys if you are a smoker, so pretty cheap for what you get.

Wait till they have a free insatllation promotion, go on their web site to sxee that, and get nit. Then you won't have to worry about the freakin free to air!! ;D ;D ;D

Ha ha, I'm 65, mate. Get your parents to enter the modern era ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Reply #49
Aren't you watching the game, LP??

Not today, only radio today so I have to rely on commentators who I doubt even know all the players!

The Force Awakens!

Reply #50

BUT GO BLUES

I love my footy, but still live with mum and dad and they aren't huge fans, at least not enough to get Fox. I've survived thus far though :P
Plus, I think I'll wait until I know the Blues are gonna have a good year before I push to get Fox. ::)

BM Another more cost effective option is to get AFL app and watch the fox live telecast on your iPad or iPhone
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #51
Yep, and probably his career. When you get these injuries at his age, it's virtually impossible to get over them.

Our new midfield coach :D

Reply #53
Menzel holding shoulder. Was good to see trainers running out to him..... Oh that's right, they didn't. Now one comes to walk him off. Pretty ordinary by the staff. >:(

Reply #54

BUT GO BLUES

I'm a wog. We don't shovel a penny out for anything that we can't eat or drink ;D

Reply #55

We can only hope.

Normally I'd agree with you Sheik, only difference now is that after this game I'm gonna be barracking for losses in all our remaining games..Carrots's  current form would have helped with that objective. ;)

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #56

BUT GO BLUES

I'm a wog. We don't shovel a penny out for anything that we can't eat or drink ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Reply #57

BUT GO BLUES

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol

― Mark Twain

Reply #58
I think I dislike Nick R as much as I dislike Goddard.

― Mark Twain

Reply #59
IS GIBBS EVEN PLAYING TODAY??? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(