Skip to main content
Topic: What are you positive about? (Read 6453 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What are you positive about?

Reply #15
Rowe and casboult ... Simple as that. We need a target and a strong key back we have found them.

Reply #16
better intensity
better structure
better 4 quarter efforts
players standing up for each other more
young players and some older players coming on
Judd playing next season
Murph as a player and captain
Gibbs as a player
competitive against better teams
Mick generally getting match ups and match day tactics correct
probably a couple of others I can't think of right now

Yep.

I wanted wins but I always said that as long as we showed improvement against genuine contenders, I'll take it.

Take out that quarter against Sydney and it's been a pretty good effort against some good opposition.

I'd still like to beat the Bombers last game of the year but i'm not sure we'll have 22 players to put on the park.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #17
Positives...Menzel is a class footballer, Rowe has developed into a handy senior player, Everitt and Docherty were good pickups...

Reply #18
I am positive about the consistency of effort. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Over the past few seasons we have been a team of quitters. If a team tries every week, and never gives in, belief will grow and victories will follow.
I am positive about the young players, Menzel, Buckley, Docherty, Cripps, Casboult, Johnson and Bell.
I am positive about our mid range players, White, Rowe, Armfield, Everitt, Curnow, Touhy
I am positive about our leaders, Murphy, Gibbs, Thomas, Simpson, Henderson & Judd.
I am positive about our frustrating players, Waite Walker, Gartlett & carrazzo

Reply #19
We have a good core of senior players and some promising players developing nicely. We should further strengthen the squad via the draft and trades. Although we need to win the close ones we are looking a lot more competitive and consistent.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #20
The culture we are creating. Way to go, but reckon we really are on the right track.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17