Skip to main content
Topic: Rate the channel seven coverage of the game (Read 12790 times) previous topic - next topic

Rate the channel seven coverage of the game

I knew i should have gone to the game - channel seven coverage of game , particularly the post game coverage  was lamentable to put it mildly - we had to endure their carlton- hating commentators - but got used to them - especially when we came back - bur what happened to live player/ coach interviews / team song ?
The channel seven promotion of their finals coverage suggests that it will be good - ripped off !!!!

Re: Rate the channel seven coverage of the game

Reply #1
Agree definitely ripped off!

Reply #2
I thought BV was willing us to get back in it
I m convinced he has an indigenous hard on

Reply #3
I couldn't care less. Loved watching it.

Reply #4
Yeah coverage of the post game was particularly poor and the 1st half was very Richmond focussed and I suppose with the gap between playing finals that's where the story was.

You get a feeling that Richmond could become the bridesmaids of this era, all emotion and passion and then kiss me Kaput.

Reply #5
Thanks to the fox commentators, I rarely noticed them. 
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #7

Yep if you can free up some coin you really have to have fox footy.

Did you notice that on fox the commentators after the match were all about "Poor Tigers", they should have won this one. Carlton shouldn't have even been there. Mark Maclure was the only one flying the flag for our club. Stating we won because we were the better side on the day. The Tigers midfield being a little overated and lost the game for Richmond because they just ran out of legs.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #8
Gerard said it was "preposterous" that we are into a semi final!!! WTF?
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #9
Some of you may have noticed Ch.7 people wearing red and black ties or pins.

The whole coverage was pro-Nthmond, because they are mostly anti-Carlton, but are you really surprised???
The Force Awakens!

Reply #10

Yep if you can free up some coin you really have to have fox footy.

Did you notice that on fox the commentators after the match were all about "Poor Tigers", they should have won this one. Carlton shouldn't have even been there. Mark Maclure was the only one flying the flag for our club. Stating we won because we were the better side on the day. The Tigers midfield being a little overated and lost the game for Richmond because they just ran out of legs.
They can eat crap smeared hairy balls!
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #11
They've been consistently s@#t all season, and today was just another day at the office. I've kept the volume low all season. Dead set disgrace.

Reply #12
Some of you may have noticed Ch.7 people wearing red and black ties or pins.

The whole coverage was pro-Nthmond, because they are mostly anti-Carlton, but are you really surprised???

Let 'em suck it up!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #13
Hang on I forget something. Fox sports today and David King. "Dustin Martin" is the key to Richmond beating Carlton today. He is evasive and a quality player. an elite finisher and Carlton won't have a match for him today. he will win this game off his own boot. "Martin this and Martin that". "Martin, Martin, Martin". Don't even get me started on Cotchin. King, you got it WRONG. They lost. Martin did something but not near enough to win it today. Dermie thought we were a chance even though he thought we would lose. He said never say never. he has watched us come back. Him and Maclure were fair about their analysis. The others were all knobs. Especially Roos. He gave us no chance in each quarter. he still can't believe how we managed to win it. No anti-Blues bias at all the commentators.

How about using guys who say it as it is and being non-biased.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #14
Hang on I forget something. Fox sports today and David King. "Dustin Martin" is the key to Richmond beating Carlton today. He is evasive and a quality player. an elite finisher and Carlton won't have a match for him today. he will win this game off his own boot. "Martin this and Martin that". "Martin, Martin, Martin". Don't even get me started on Cotchin. King, you got it WRONG. They lost. Martin did something but not near enough to win it today. Dermie thought we were a chance even though he thought we would lose. He said never say never. he has watched us come back. Him and Maclure were fair about their analysis. The others were all knobs. Especially Roos. He gave us no chance in each quarter. he still can't believe how we managed to win it. No anti-Blues bias at all the commentators.

How about using guys who say it as it is and being non-biased.

You know I listened to the Triple M pre show thing just before bounce down and the one person who was balanced and actually thought about the game on its merits was Jason Dunstall. I have to say it's not the first time I have noticed it from Dunstall. Don't get me wrong he's Hawks through and through but he does give a balanced opinion I think overall.