Skip to main content
Topic: Best Fast Bowlers (Read 2131 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Best Fast Bowlers

Reply #15
Good Thornbury High School lad is R Hogg.

One of my mates - sadly killed many years ago now - was charged with assaulting Rodney after allegedly catching him with his missus  ::)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #16
One of my mates - sadly killed many years ago now - was charged with assaulting Rodney after allegedly catching him with his missus  ::)
S h I t bloke is Rodney😒
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #17
S h I t bloke is Rodney😒

What a bizarre comment.
Not that I care but was Rodney married ?
Maybe the ladies husband was too busy down the pub with DJC and not paying attention to his wife ?
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #18
What a bizarre comment.
Not that I care but was Rodney married ?
Maybe the ladies husband was too busy down the pub with DJC and not paying attention to his wife ?

My mate's missus was all class ... and very free with her favours  ::)

Maybe I'm old fashioned but if a bloke gets caught and cops a hiding, shoudn't that be the end of it.

My old man was a character witness for my mate and the magistrate must have been sympathetic (or a batsman) and didn't record a conviction.  They divorced, my mate married again and they had two children before he was tragically killed.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #19
My mate's missus was all class ... and very free with her favours  ::)

Maybe I'm old fashioned but if a bloke gets caught and cops a hiding, shoudn't that be the end of it.

My old man was a character witness for my mate and the magistrate must have been sympathetic (or a batsman) and didn't record a conviction.  They divorced, my mate married again and they had two children before he was tragically killed.

Always at least three people involved in infidelity and they all have a story.
I don’t think there’s any human relationship story that’s simply black and white, innocent and/or guilty.
I heard one guys telling of a situation similar to Rodney’s, he got out of bed and said “I’m not your partner”… slightly cowardly perhaps, but valid.
Sorry you lost your mate DJC.
Let’s go BIG !