Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 417243 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #7350
It's a difficulty with Covid - so many different symptoms and so many that are the same as other illnesses.

I know heaps with Covid now for the mulitple time - some are getting it tough and some mildly.

My wife has had a cough for weeks that she can't get rid of - not Covid, not Whooping and it is really annoying, particularly at night where coughing fits wake us up several times.

Reply #7351
Apparently RSV is quite bad at the moment, can be very serious for young children, has similar symptoms to COVID / Influenza and sticks around as a cough for weeks after you get it.

But we should not be surprised, the epidemiologists warned everybody that after the pandemic and isolation procedures we would get various waves of catch up infections because of reduced herd immunity. The problem is people don't listen, can't be bothered, claim it's a conspiracy or don't want to hear about it.

They also warned everybody COVID isn't done yet, and society has largely ignored that as well.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7352
Apparently RSV is quite bad at the moment, can be very serious for young children, has similar symptoms to COVID / Influenza and sticks around as a cough for weeks after you get it.

But we should not be surprised, the epidemiologists warned everybody that after the pandemic and isolation procedures we would get various waves of catch up infections because of reduced herd immunity. The problem is people don't listen, can't be bothered, claim it's a conspiracy or don't want to hear about it.

They also warned everybody COVID isn't done yet, and society has largely ignored that as well.

Thats what it was that i had previously, RSV. Yep, felt the same as covid and the flu.

Reply #7353
Thats what it was that i had previously, RSV. Yep, felt the same as covid and the flu.
Glad you're over it, as I said RSV can be very serious for children / babies, and also quite bad for asthmatics.
The Force Awakens!