Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 6 Carlton vs Brisbane (In Game) (Read 25740 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 6 Carlton vs Brisbane (In Game)

Reply #30
Thomas looks like he is running across the ground okay.

He should've had that shot thou
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #31
It doesnt really matter that we dont have a capable fwd line cos our délivery in there would make Andy fwd look l'île a dud.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #32
I'm at the game - players have no confidence - when they get the ball they are indecisive so they wait and then either get caught or stuff it up - our players aren't that bad but they sure can okay bad at times.

Not sure what's happened to Walker? Mistake after mistake.  Boekhuest has done some terrible Things too.

And they keep going backwards as their first option driving me insane.

Why don't we have a small forward behind the play in our forward 50? It's come out so many times but no one around to grab it and kick it through.

You are deluded if you can't see this is a game plan and coaching issue - players don't have confidence in what they're doing then mistakes keep adding up.

Reply #33
Is it just me or almost every time we get the ball we seem to something cringeworthy? A hand pass that misses the target, playing on only to run into the opposition, kicking to a 3 on 1 contest, soft gentle floating kicks... the list is endless.

Reply #34
Still looks quick enough, should be played up forward thou ::)

Definitely forward - and yes, still quick, but has definitely lost some pace.

Reply #35
Haven't seen a bigger f-wit than Darcy Gardiner in a while

Reply #36
Is it just me or almost every time we get the ball we seem to something cringeworthy? A hand pass that misses the target, playing on only to run into the opposition, kicking to a 3 on 1 contest, soft gentle floating kicks... the list is endless.

There is a fair bit of that. But some positive play as well.

Reply #37
Plenty to like about Smith for a 3rd gamer and Buckley has his mojo back but this is a battle between two very ordinary football teams.
Surely Jones must run out of credits very soon.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #38
Clem providing some excitement as is Cripps

Reply #39
Are we playing for the Fevola Cup today???

Reply #40
Andrew Walker and Bryce Gibbs, get your crap and f#%£ off.

Reply #41
Yay abit of push me shove you,
Squibbs hair looks like he has just come straight out of a salon :P

...manicure booked for 6:30pm...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #42
Plenty to like about Smith for a 3rd gamer and Buckley has his mojo back but this is a battle between two very ordinary football teams.
Surely Jones must run out of credits very soon.

Watson kicked 3 today, has to come in for Jones if he doesn't produce in the second half.

Reply #43
Anyone else thinking this would have been a great game to bring Watson in for his first game, Jones just doesn't impact on the play , Watto would have been a better option?

Reply #44
Andrew Walker and Bryce Gibbs, get your crap and f#%£ off.

Gibbs has been good I reckon, but I don't know what's happened to Walks.
He's too good to keep playing like he is, hopefully he'll get it together shortly.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.